Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

INFOPASS TODAY GOT STAMP I-751 WAIVER APPROVED.

Wikiposts

INFOPASS TODAY GOT STAMP I-751 WAIVER APPROVED.

Old May 5th 2009, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default INFOPASS TODAY GOT STAMP I-751 WAIVER APPROVED.

ANOTHER INFOPASS TODAY A GOOD ONE :-)

Hello everyone, as I mentioned before, my I-751 waiver was approved back in March, but no sign of my green card. Well, today my lucky day I got a nice lady officer who said that I was approved on march 3rd and Card Production was never made by the AO who approved my case, unfortunately the AO officer who interviewed me got transferred to Chicago office and the IO officer told me that he is actually the only one who has to put it in the card production. Well she said there are two ways of getting my card, either write a letter to my AO and ask him to do the I-89 but that will be complicated as he would have to order my file from elsewhere and do it which might take a long time or she said the best way to do it is to file an I-90 and check the box where it says Card never put in or something like that . She said if I am lucky I should get my card in less then 2 weeks or if I am not (which more applies to me LOL) it might take up to a year.So I decided to do the I-90. They were very nice and aologized for the inconvenience. As a nice treat I got a full year STAMP this time LOL which she explain that now my stamp says IR6 not CR anymore. That's my Infopass story for today LOL. Thank you guys again for all your answers. I might stop by with some questions , cause I might have some about filing out the I-90.

Last edited by adjudicator89; May 5th 2009 at 5:04 am. Reason: corrections
Old May 5th 2009, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

mrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant future
Default Re: INFOPASS TODAY GOT STAMP I-751 WAIVER APPROVED.

Originally Posted by milan79
ANOTHER INFOPASS TODAY A GOOD ONE :-)

Hello everyone, as I mentioned before, my I-751 waiver was approved back in March, but no sign of my green card. Well, today my lucky day I got a nice lady officer who said that I was approved on march 3rd and Card Production was never made by the AO who approved my case, unfortunately the AO officer who interviewed me got transferred to Chicago office and the IO officer told me that he is actually the only one who has to put it in the card production. Well she said there are two ways of getting my card, either write a letter to my AO and ask him to do the I-89 but that will be complicated as he would have to order my file from elsewhere and do it which might take a long time or she said the best way to do it is to file an I-90 and check the box where it says Card never put in or something like that . She said if I am lucky I should get my card in less then 2 weeks or if I am not (which more applies to me LOL) it might take up to a year.So I decided to do the I-90. They were very nice and aologized for the inconvenience. As a nice treat I got a full year STAMP this time LOL which she explain that now my stamp says IR6 not CR anymore. That's my Infopass story for today LOL. Thank you guys again for all your answers. I might stop by with some questions , cause I might have some about filing out the I-90.
Excellent news. At least with the year stamp this will keep you happy until green card arrives.

Amanda
Old May 5th 2009, 8:47 am
Just Joined

ap14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old May 5th 2009, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

By the time my green card arrives it will be time for filing N-400 LOL
Old May 5th 2009, 12:25 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

By the time my green card arrives it will be time for filing N-400 LOL
OK initial GC after approval took 2 months to appear.

then the name was incorrect sent it back and waited another 6 months.
Old May 5th 2009, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

congrats
Old May 6th 2009, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Lostlove you better make some infopass and find out what in the hell is taking so long with your case.
Old May 6th 2009, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Lostlove you better make some infopass and find out what in the hell is taking so long with your case.
I tried an aggressive infopass, I got a "case pending" answer.
Old May 6th 2009, 9:51 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lostlove
I tried an aggressive infopass, I got a "case pending" answer.
Whats that an aggressive infopass!
Old May 6th 2009, 11:36 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Whats that an aggressive infopass!
An infopass with a light saber?

Ian
Old May 6th 2009, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
An infopass with a light saber?

Ian
And may the force be with you
Old May 6th 2009, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

He probably told them off LOL and that he is sick and tired of waiting Poppy LOL. He'll be approve, they are just taking way too long.
Old May 6th 2009, 2:32 pm

He probably told them off LOL and that he is sick and tired of waiting Poppy LOL. He'll be approve, they are just taking way too long.
Probably already approved, and again sitting on someones desk
Old May 6th 2009, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

yup with coffe and donuts all over it LOL LOL
Old May 6th 2009, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

yeah even the IJ is tired of waiting for the CIS to make a conclusion on my file. Every 4 months he continues the case with another master hearing date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.