Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

InfoPass now in Atlanta

Wikiposts

InfoPass now in Atlanta

Old Aug 18th 2004, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

waitingforAOS has a spectacular aura aboutwaitingforAOS has a spectacular aura aboutwaitingforAOS has a spectacular aura about
Default InfoPass now in Atlanta

Hi:

This is from the uscis website.

Atlanta District (from 8/19/2004), isn't that good news for all family based cases? I am not sure how true is this, but, I had read on one forum that someone got their AOS approved very soon by using this system for the DALLAS Center.

All ATLANTA folks (Steffi, LucyMO and others, I think, this might be one step closer )
Old Aug 18th 2004, 8:59 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: InfoPass now in Atlanta

Originally Posted by waitingforAOS
Hi:

Atlanta District (from 8/19/2004), isn't that good news for all family based cases? I am not sure how true is this, but, I had read on one forum that someone got their AOS approved very soon by using this system for the DALLAS Center.

All ATLANTA folks (Steffi, LucyMO and others, I think, this might be one step closer )

Good for the Atlanta filers!! Yeah!!
Thanks for sharing the news!!
Old Aug 18th 2004, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

LucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: InfoPass now in Atlanta

That's great news, but isn't Dallas running a pilot program anyway? that is, a green card within 3 months of filing... I don't think that's going to happen here in a long time.
Old Aug 18th 2004, 11:43 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waitingforAOS
Hi:

What exactly is this "InfoPass"? I tried to click on the link that is supposed to explain it, but for some reason my computer must be acting up or something because it says it can't open it or something like that. If anyone could tell me what this means that would be great!
Old Aug 18th 2004, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

waitingforAOS has a spectacular aura aboutwaitingforAOS has a spectacular aura aboutwaitingforAOS has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Steffi
What exactly is this "InfoPass"? I tried to click on the link that is supposed to explain it, but for some reason my computer must be acting up or something because it says it can't open it or something like that. If anyone could tell me what this means that would be great!
Basically an Internet based system that allows you to schedule an appointment with the USCIS officer at the local office.

For more info. visit www.uscis.gov and check how it works. You can schedule an appointment with the officer to check the status of your case. Hope that helps......
Old Aug 19th 2004, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

NOLA_Dave is on a distinguished road

FYI, I punched in my New Orleans ZIP code last Friday and as able to make an InfoPass appointment at the New Orleans office for Monday the 23rd, even though that office isn't officially listed yet (I got the print out and everything). So, if InfoPass is supposed to start in your city soon, go ahead and try your ZIP code in the appointment page and see if it lets you sign up. Hey, somebody has to get the first appointment, right?

Disclaimer: Please, only make an appointment if you really need one (I have to cancel mine now, since I was going to go and complain about not having AP yet )
Old Aug 19th 2004, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

Chessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud of

I should clarify something (which was clarified by someone else in MY Infopass thread )

The InfoPass is simply a way to book appointments, it has nothing to do with the Pilot Rapid AOS Proccessing Program in Dallas. We used the InfoPass online appointment feature to get our appointment, but it's the Pilot program here in Dallas that speeds up the AOS processing time to within 90 days (hopefully). I'm sorry for any confusion my previous thread caused regarding this.