Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Info for US/UK K-1ers interested in extending validity dates of I-129F approval..

Wikiposts

Info for US/UK K-1ers interested in extending validity dates of I-129F approval..

Old Jun 1st 2004, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

mpd131 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Info for US/UK K-1ers interested in extending validity dates of I-129F approval..

Just thought anyone who is interested in extending the validity dates on their notice of approval of the I-129F might be interested in this reply from the London Consulate:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, 1 June 2004 11:42 p.m.
To: Mala -WLG
Subject: RE: Question regarding extending the validity dates of the I-129F approval through the London Consulate

A fiancé visa petition may be extended on receipt of a notarized statement from the petitioner confirming his/her intention to marry the applicant within 90 days of his or her arrival in the United States.

This need only be presented on the day of the visa interview.

Thank you for your email correspondence.

Consular Information Unit
U.S. Embassy London
CONS/CIU/GMS
This informal method of responding enables us to respond to you within a shorter time. No record is being made of this correspondence. If you need to email us again, please return this email.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 11:51 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info for US/UK K-1ers interested in extending validity dates of I-129F approval..

Yup, its been that way for over six years now.

Thanks for posting it for those that are unaware of it or the FAQ where that information is stored. Need a mental jog every once in a while.

Rete