Wikiposts

Impatient K1er!

Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

clare009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Impatient K1er!

Hey all,

I know, I know - there are a lot of people waiting a lot of time but I just need to share my frustration. Our K1 visa application was forarded last week Tuesday (9th) from the NVC to London and the consulate has not received anything yet. I'm completely on edge and tense at the moment. I really just want to get all this over and done with.

Clare
Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Impatient K1er!

Originally posted by clare009
Hey all,

I know, I know - there are a lot of people waiting a lot of time but I just need to share my frustration. Our K1 visa application was forarded last week Tuesday (9th) from the NVC to London and the consulate has not received anything yet. I'm completely on edge and tense at the moment. I really just want to get all this over and done with.

Clare
Hang in there, Clare.
You will hear something within the next few days.....
Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:13 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Well done on clearing your service centre and NVC. I'm sure the papers will be in London any day now.

Good luck.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:29 am
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Just last week? OMG, you're almost there!! Hang onnnnnn
"The other Clare"
Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:32 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Chin up! You have the pleasure of dealing with London. I went through them, and I can't say a bad word about them. They're efficient, informative AND friendly. You'll hear something soon, don't worry!

Kate. xxxx
Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:33 am
Waiting for Clare

jgatties is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all,

Clare
Wow..Im in the exact same situation your in! Small world
Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:52 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jgatties
Wow..Im in the exact same situation your in! Small world
LOL!

Hi to you both....
Speaking of impatient! I thought for certain that Mr. Pink would have his packet three in the mail this morning as we were told by London that they had received our petition on Thursday and the forms had been sent, but no forms today.....

Clare, as soon as I know something on our situation I'll post it right away since we're soooo close in date. We're in a "race against time" thing with Mr. Pink only having one more week in the house he lives in, and we really don't want to have to deal with that change of address hassle right now, but if that's what we have to do we will. Come to think of it, after 181 days at Nebraska, what's another week or two?

~SG
Old Dec 15th 2003, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

clare009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously this time of year is bad for sending anything in the mail!

I hope we both get our stuff through quickly.

Clare

ps *hugs* to JD - of course we're going through the same thing. D'oh.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 5:20 am
Hazard

> Our K1 visa application was forarded last week Tuesday (9th) from the NVC
to
    > London and the consulate has not received anything yet.

How do you know? I called their Premium rate number, to be told that they
cannot give status out, and I must wait for them to send the info!

Old Dec 15th 2003, 5:36 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hazard
    > Our K1 visa application was forarded last week Tuesday (9th) from the NVC
to
    > London and the consulate has not received anything yet.

How do you know? I called their Premium rate number, to be told that they
cannot give status out, and I must wait for them to send the info!

The best way to contact the Embassy is by emailing:

[email protected]

Kate. xxx
Old Dec 15th 2003, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

amylass is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by katesuiter1
The best way to contact the Embassy is by emailing:

[email protected]

Kate. xxx
Ditto Kate, we always emailed and received a response within 24 hours .. very efficient.

Clare, hang in there dear .... it took almost two weeks before London received our petition back in August. Not that yours will, but just to let you know that it's not TOO unusual

Keep checking via email to the Consulate every few days, it will be there soon. And before you know it the interview will be scheduled! It happens so fast - you both won't know what hit you

Good luck, and just remember, it will all be worth it in the end.

Amy
Old Dec 15th 2003, 8:05 am
Stuff and Nonsense

Russ&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all,

Clare
For what it's worth, our K1 application was forwarded from the NVC on Dec. 4th and the London consulate received it on Dec. 9--so yours should just about be there if it isn't there already. (Our Packet 3 arrived 4 days after the consulate received the application.)

--Russ