Reload this Page >

Immigrant Visa interview-No letter recieved from Consular Section

Immigrant Visa interview-No letter recieved from Consular Section

Old Jul 12th 2016, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

joannon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigrant Visa interview-No letter recieved from Consular Section

Hello,

Just getting all the paperwork sorted for Husbands interview Friday at USA Embassy in London and noticed when I printed instructions it states:

"You have successfully scheduled your Immigrant Visa Appointment on this website.
You must print this instruction page and bring it with you to your consular interview, along with the letter you received from the consular section"

Are they referring to the letter my husband received when we started the process which informs him of an approved petition? Or the letter sent to me confirming the Approval notice?

Literally the only two letters we have received right at the start, nothing since we scheduled his interview online...

Also cheeky question, you can pay for the Visa Fees at the Embassy cant you? That is what is suggests on the embassy website at any rate!

Once again! Thanks in advance for your help! I am such a worry wart and want to make sure I am not sending hubby in without the right stuff!

Old Jul 12th 2016, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Devakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigrant Visa interview-No letter recieved from Consular Section

You only need the printed instruction sheet and they will ask for that when he checks in at the Embassy and yes you pay the visa fee at the Embassy and they have a cashier there just for that purpose......hopefully they will not be at lunch and not returning until after 2 pm as they were when we were there.......