Wikiposts

I'm on the system!

Old May 14th 2004, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

ahiggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm on the system!

It sounds like a nerdy thing to get excited about, but the London info line told me I was on their system. They said they had no link to the embassy, and so couldn't tell me how much longer it would be until I receive my interview letter. Any ideas anyone?

Timeline
Jan 04 I-130 Approved (1 and a half yrs!)
Jan NVC receives I-130
April 23rd NVC completes processing
April 26th NVC forwards file to London
May 14th London has file on their system
Old May 14th 2004, 9:32 am
Just me!

antjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm on the system!

glad to hear u r on the system, what line did you call - what info did they require, as i have recieved no confirmation from the embassy on my I - 130 i have no case (or other such) number, thanks!

Ant

Originally posted by ahiggs
It sounds like a nerdy thing to get excited about, but the London info line told me I was on their system. They said they had no link to the embassy, and so couldn't tell me how much longer it would be until I receive my interview letter. Any ideas anyone?

Timeline
Jan NVC receives I-130
Old May 14th 2004, 9:32 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ahiggs

Timeline
Jan NVC receives I-130
First of all CONGRATS!!!
As for how long you will have to wait.. I don't know.
Good Luck!
Old May 14th 2004, 9:44 am
Mrtravelkay

ahiggs wrote:

> It sounds like a nerdy thing to get excited about, but the London info
    > line told me I was on their system. They said they had no link to the
    > embassy, and so couldn't tell me how much longer it would be until I
    > receive my interview letter. Any ideas anyone?

R-E-L-A-X

Old May 14th 2004, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Mrtravelkay
ahiggs wrote:

> It sounds like a nerdy thing to get excited about, but the London info
    > line told me I was on their system. They said they had no link to the
    > embassy, and so couldn't tell me how much longer it would be until I
    > receive my interview letter. Any ideas anyone?

R-E-L-A-X
Relax is something I am trying to do. Easier said than done though. Antjen, the number I dialed is 09055 444 546. It's £1:30 per min so be quick! I gave them my case number used by the NVC. My I-130 is not a DCF, it was done in the US. They might be able to tell you something just by your surname. Good luck!
Old May 14th 2004, 10:10 pm
Just me!

antjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond repute

[ Antjen, the number I dialed is 09055 444 546. It's £1:30 per min so be quick! I gave them my case number used by the NVC. My I-130 is not a DCF, it was done in the US. They might be able to tell you something just by your surname. Good luck!
unfortunatly they were not too helpful on the hotline, and told me there is no way to check on the progress of my application till i recieve something in the post? - oh well, bakc to waiting!

Ant
Old May 15th 2004, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by antjen
unfortunatly they were not too helpful on the hotline, and told me there is no way to check on the progress of my application till i recieve something in the post? - oh well, bakc to waiting!

Ant
That sucks...all I can say is from what I read, London are fast.