Wikiposts

I'm sooooooooo sad

Old Feb 17th 2004, 9:27 am
Louis-Philippe Salin De L'Etoile

Default Re: I'm sooooooooo sad

> Marie,
    > Tiens bon, c'est pas si mal que ça. Le temps passe vite, mais
    > sur le coup, les départs sont toujours difficiles.
    > Plusieurs d'entre
    > nous ont eu a attendre plusieurs mois, même des années pour pouvoir être
    > ensembles.
    > Ceci dit - votre cas semble plutôt simple, et votre machin-
    > 601 devrait être approuvé sans trop de problèmes. Et dis-toi que, au
    > pire, vous pouvez probablement vous établir en France...
    > Allez-
    > courage,
    > Marie-Helene (a.k.a. Elly, Québécoise de coeur, Franco-
    > Ontarienne de naissance...)

<START FRENCH>

C'est toujours cool de savoir qu'on a des compatriotes ici!
Ma femme (USC) et moi commençons les procédures pour un K3 cette semaine.

</END FRENCH>

Louis-Philippe

Montréal

timeline:
Wife will send I-130 this week

Old Feb 17th 2004, 9:58 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Polaris_x
The idiots in the white house did for a while. It's still and ongoing joke here.
Old Feb 17th 2004, 10:48 am
L D Jones

essantale wrote:
    >
    > Originally posted by Polaris_x
    > > If he went to France,
    > where would he buy his Freedom Fries though?
    > >
    > > P.S. Go Avs!
    >
    > LOL
    >
    > Actually He did miss NYC pizzas.
    >
    > Do you guys really call them
    > freedom fries now??????? I'm very curious about that!

only the small-minded call them that

Old Feb 17th 2004, 1:11 pm
Shussbar

Bon courage Marie, ca va se debloquer. Je ne sais pas quelle est la prochaine
etape pour vous maintenant? Faut prendre son mal en patience. Si il a decrocher
un boulot d enfer a NY, il aura peut etre les moeyns de venir de voir en week
end prolonger plus souvent.
Emails, phone, web cam devrait t aider a patienter, comme nous tous ici ont du
le faire un jour.

Ciao,

Patrick ( France now Chicago)

Old Feb 17th 2004, 1:32 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Shussbar
Bon courage Marie, ca va se debloquer. Je ne sais pas quelle est la prochaine
etape pour vous maintenant? Faut prendre son mal en patience. Si il a decrocher
un boulot d enfer a NY, il aura peut etre les moeyns de venir de voir en week
end prolonger plus souvent.
Emails, phone, web cam devrait t aider a patienter, comme nous tous ici ont du
le faire un jour.

Ciao,

Patrick ( France now Chicago)
Old Feb 17th 2004, 1:41 pm
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Hypertweeky

...Hyper, my dear, don't be confused...they're speaking French I can understand parts of it, and don't worry...everyone's being nice
Old Feb 17th 2004, 1:46 pm
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Essantale, my fiance applied for the I601 in November...the processing office at Dorval acknowledged receipt on Jan 7th, check cashed on Jan 8th. The other day I called them to see where we were. Originally we were told that the processing would be done last week and we'd have an answer. Much to my dismay, the woman (who happened to be working on our case) said it would be a couple more months! I whined and almost cried..since it's been over a year since we applied for the K-1. She did say she'd try to get to it as soon as she could, but there is only 2 or 3 people working on 601's and it was 3 weeks since she was able to work on any. She said he should be getting a letter from her office in a few weeks, confirming receipt of the case file...and then after that, the final letter (rfe, approval or denial). I said....Nooooo, not the last one!! She laughed and said, ok ok, relax, I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.

I've visited Steven many times since we met and he's been here twice...staying for almost 3 months this past summer. Now that they know he's applied for the I601, it doesn't look like they're going to renew his visitors visa so we have no choice but to wait for their answer.
I haven't seen him since November and it doesn't look like I'll be going again for another month. I miss him terribly and my heart goes out to you. I know exactly how you feel. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, but if your love is strong and you have the patience of a saint....you will get through this. Be strong.

Hugs, Clare

PS: get that waiver filed asap!!

Originally posted by essantale
Hi

We still did not file the waiver I-601 (for an overstay over a year) we waiting on our lawyer (yes we finally decided to go for it).

But I just came back from the airport, my hubby (USC) just took off from Paris to New York and I'm feeling so badddd. How all of you manage to be far from each other? If this is not hardship so what is it???????? How INS can do that to us, are they heart blooded or something? I do not understand ok I overstay but my police and FBI clearances came back blank, never kill someone or did drug...

I know they did not denied my waiver yet but I'm very worried. My hubby is starting a new job on march 1st (so no vacation to come visit me for a long time).

I'm sorry if I made some of you sad but I needed to share my feelings tonight, I feel like crying for days.

See ya

Marie
Old Feb 17th 2004, 1:53 pm

Originally posted by katie4998
...Hyper, my dear, don't be confused...they're speaking French I can understand parts of it, and don't worry...everyone's being nice
Hey!!

I know that's french!! I just dont like it when I don't understand
Old Feb 17th 2004, 1:55 pm

Originally posted by Clare & Steven
Essantale, my fiance applied for the I601 in November...the processing office at Dorval acknowledged receipt on Jan 7th, check cashed on Jan 8th. The other day I called them to see where we were. Originally we were told that the processing would be done last week and we'd have an answer. Much to my dismay, the woman (who happened to be working on our case) said it would be a couple more months! I whined and almost cried..since it's been over a year since we applied for the K-1. She did say she'd try to get to it as soon as she could, but there is only 2 or 3 people working on 601's and it was 3 weeks since she was able to work on any. She said he should be getting a letter from her office in a few weeks, confirming receipt of the case file...and then after that, the final letter (rfe, approval or denial). I said....Nooooo, not the last one!! She laughed and said, ok ok, relax, I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.

I've visited Steven many times since we met and he's been here twice...staying for almost 3 months this past summer. Now that they know he's applied for the I601, it doesn't look like they're going to renew his visitors visa so we have no choice but to wait for their answer.
I haven't seen him since November and it doesn't look like I'll be going again for another month. I miss him terribly and my heart goes out to you. I know exactly how you feel. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, but if your love is strong and you have the patience of a saint....you will get through this. Be strong.

Hugs, Clare

PS: get that waiver filed asap!!
Clare!!!

It is good to see you around here!!
I though you were napped by ALIENS
I hope you get that I-601 soon, It is about time!!
Take care!!
Old Feb 17th 2004, 1:55 pm
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Hey!!

I know, girl I was just teasin' ya
Old Feb 17th 2004, 1:58 pm

Originally posted by katie4998
I know, girl I was just teasin' ya
And you think I would speak french since 90% of our tourism comes from Le France
Old Feb 17th 2004, 2:10 pm
Boise, ID

And you think I would speak french since 90% of our tourism comes from Le France

oui, c'est vrais...je suis tres desolee...pardonnez-moi, s'il vous plait

...aussi, desolee pour le detournement de la fil...
Old Feb 17th 2004, 2:20 pm
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by essantale
Do you guys really call them freedom fries now???????
No, we just make fun of that crazy "brilliant idea" that some people had. Hehehehe

And yes, the seperation is horrid. My hubby is *almost* home finally, but has been gone over 5 months. It's awful.

I've got a new theory that everyone who processes marraige-based Visas needs to spend about 6 months seperated from their loved ones. Maybe then compassion will make them work faster. (Hey, a girl can dream, right? )
Old Feb 17th 2004, 2:23 pm

Originally posted by Simon&Vik
I've got a new theory that everyone who processes marraige-based Visas needs to spend about 6 months seperated from their loved ones. Maybe then compassion will make them work faster. (Hey, a girl can dream, right? )
I love your Theory!!, Let's give them their own medicine!
Old Feb 17th 2004, 5:25 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Hey!!

It was the Italian at the end that got me

French, German, Latin, Irish, Welsh and small amounts of other lanuguages I can digest.

However, my Spanish is HOPELESS.

I am learning........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.