Wikiposts

iligitimate UK K-2's

Old Aug 11th 2001, 10:32 pm
Ntepy

London K-1 and K-2 interview. Will I need legal documentary evidence stating
'permision granted for my children to migrate' from the fathers of my illegitamate
children? Or perhaps a signed letter from the fathers giving permision? Or doesn't
this apply to illigitamate children? Neither father has, or wants to apply for
perental rights.

I have a sole custody court order for one of my chidren. It was granted as a matter
of course when her fathers access rights were granted. He has had no contact with our
daughter for about 11 yrs, his choice. Is it advisable to have the access rights
revoked for the pupose of immigration? Because I don't actually have any legal proof
that he has had no contact with her, only mine and my daughters word.

Thoughts on this please? .... ntepy

Old Aug 12th 2001, 12:53 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

If you have sole custody of the children and the one court paper you have does not say that you cannot leave the district you are living in without informing him, etc. then there should not be a problem with just going the K-2 route without a notarized letter from him. If neither father is paying child support now, again that is in your favor.

Rita
Old Aug 12th 2001, 1:51 am
Us&Uk

They did ask about this at the London interview. You may want to consult your lawyer.
If the other "biological progenitor" does, in fact, have no say in the matter, it may
good to have a letter stating so.

K

I am not a lawyer. These are just my insane ramblings..

Old Aug 17th 2001, 8:46 pm
Poojie

[email protected] (ntepy)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
HI THERE NTEPY I AM POOJIE FROM INDIA....I HAVE ONE CHILD BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK...THE
MAN DESERTED ME WHEN I WAS EXPECTING MY SON WHO IS AGED TWO RITE NOW...I AM ENGAGED
TO A US CITIZEN AND WE R ALSO GOING THE K1 K2 WAY LIKE YOU...I HAVE AFFIDAVITS FROM
THE MAGISTRATE TO STATE THE TRUTH AND TO STATE THAT I AM THE SOLE CUSTODIAN OF MY
CHILD..BUT I THINK EVEN I NEED TO GET COURT ORDERS FOR THE SAME...THE MAN IS
BLISSFULLY MISSING SINCE THE TIME HE DESERTED ME SO THAT WAY THERE IS NO QUESTION OF
CUSTODY HERE...HOPE THERE ARE NO FURTHER HASSLES IN MY CASE....SOMEONE CALLED ONIGIRI
HAD RESPONDED WELL TO MY EARLIER POST AND THAT TRULY HELPED ME A LOT...TRY TO CONSULT
HIM IF U CAN....PLEASE GET BACK TO ME/US ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF YR CASE...MY EMAIL ID
IS [email protected] I THINK WE CAN EXCHANGE THOUGHTS ON THIS....KEEP YR CHIN
UP...I AM DESPITE BEING AN ORIENTAL MOM WITH THE SOCIAL TABOOS STRANGLING YOU ALL THE
TIME....WHAT I FEEL IS SINCE WE R BEING HONEST ABOUT FACTS AND WE R SOLE CUSTODIANS
OF OUR KIDS....WHAT THE HECK...WHO CAN STOP US...AFTER ALL HONESTY COUNTS THE MOST
WITH THE INS AND CONSULATES. TAKE CARE... PPOJIE

Old Aug 18th 2001, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

PriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to all

Don't they teach you not to shout in India??!!