I751 VSC RESULTS ONLY

Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Vince P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I751 VSC RESULTS ONLY

If this is a little repetitive I apologize.
Can we get some recent actual approval dates from VSC. The most recent result I can see is a member who applied to TSC Apr 07, file moved to VSC Feb 08 and just had their card approved.

Could we get some recent/actual VSC I751 approval dates please?
Both those who applied direct and those who had their application moved to VSC.

Vince
I751 (filed jointly) to VSC 6 Sep 07 (extension and bio the following weeks)
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:51 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I751 VSC RESULTS ONLY

At the top right side of the forum topic list (above 'Views'), there is a small pull down function to search just this forum. If you enter VSC I751 you'll get the returns in date order.

HTH
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: I751 VSC RESULTS ONLY

Originally Posted by meauxna
At the top right side of the forum topic list (above 'Views'), there is a small pull down function to search just this forum. If you enter VSC I751 you'll get the returns in date order.

HTH
Our I-751 was trasferred to the VSC from the TSC at the end of February and was approved a month later on March 31, 2008. They have a lot of TSC transferees so that may bog them down a little bit.