Wikiposts

I751 in VSC

Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:28 am
Just Joined

Proudimmigrant is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation I751 in VSC

Hello everybody,

I'm wondering if anyone heard about their I751 recently from VSC. I applied to remove conditions jointly through VSC, my receipt date is November 28 2006, I did my biometrics on December 28 2006, and I'm waiting for an approval or an interview notice. Processing dates are showing that they're processing cases with receipt date of 09/01/06, but those are always inaccurate. Thanks!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I751 in VSC

Originally Posted by Proudimmigrant
I'm waiting for an approval or an interview notice.
Relax... you may be waiting a year or more for anything to happen. The I-751 is a low priority application since your status does *not* change at any time while it is being processed. If/when you are eligible for naturalization, go ahead and apply whether or not the I-751 has been adjudicated. Filing the N-400 will force adjudication of the I-751.

Ian
Old Mar 27th 2007, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

I'm trying to relax, but I find myself checking the status of the application online 20 to 30 times a day just hoping that whoever gets my application wakes up on the right side of the bed that day, they're holding my lifeline in their hands. I will be eligible for citizenship on September 7th 2007 base on marriage to a USC, can't wait for that too lol, thanks!
Old Mar 29th 2007, 10:20 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

Hi.
I'm on your same boat.

11/6 . Sent I-751 to VSC
11/10 . Check cashed
12/21 . NOA
12/23 . Biometrics notice

1/12 . Biometrics taken

No news yet.

I recently filed for change of address online and it seems to only mess up the information on my online case status page. I just got an INFOPASS to make sure they got the change of address right (not much help at the disinformation line).
And also because I'll be travelling soon and I can't find the NOA that extends my status for one year, so I began to freak out. I'll need a copy of that NOA or a stamp on my passport.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

MMA2002 will become famous soon enough

We're in the same boat. We applied on November 27th, they received it November 28th, entered the wrong address into the system and when I made an appointment and had the address corrected in the system and a new receipt sent, now it shows that we didn't send the application until January 13, 2007. All because of their idiotic mistake in entering our address now we're a month and a half later than when we really sent it in. Mahir did his biometrics a couple weeks later so now we're waiting. Luckily not only do we have the NOA but he also has a stamp in his passport so we'll be all set when we travel to Turkey in August. Please let us know when you get approved!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:22 am
Just Joined

Sorry to hear that. Good luck though and keep me posted and I'll do the same if there are any updates. Thanks!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 5:18 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MMA2002
... now it shows that we didn't send the application until January 13, 2007. All because of their idiotic mistake in entering our address now we're a month and a half later than when we really sent it in.
Funny you say that.

It took forever to get our first NOA. We knew they received the packet because we tracked it and we knew the check had been cashed, yet no NOA. After about four or five weeks of waiting, we started calling the misinformation line to request our NOA and they finally sent it.

Guess the date our petition is now dated as sent: when we were asking for the missing NOA, not when we actually sent it.

So they set us back a whole month too.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bequibar
Funny you say that.

It took forever to get our first NOA. We knew they received the packet because we tracked it and we knew the check had been cashed, yet no NOA. After about four or five weeks of waiting, we started calling the misinformation line to request our NOA and they finally sent it.

Guess the date our petition is now dated as sent: when we were asking for the missing NOA, not when we actually sent it.

So they set us back a whole month too.
Same boat here too. Sent it in the first week of Septmeber, and NOA is dated Oct 31. Oh well. I'm not too worried
Old Mar 30th 2007, 6:43 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MMA2002
We're in the same boat. We applied on November 27th, they received it November 28th, entered the wrong address into the system and when I made an appointment and had the address corrected in the system and a new receipt sent, now it shows that we didn't send the application until January 13, 2007. All because of their idiotic mistake in entering our address now we're a month and a half later than when we really sent it in. Mahir did his biometrics a couple weeks later so now we're waiting. Luckily not only do we have the NOA but he also has a stamp in his passport so we'll be all set when we travel to Turkey in August. Please let us know when you get approved!

You don't know that your petition is in the January pile. Why do you think that they scooped your husband's petition out of the pile on someone's desk or the holding tank and rearranged it to a later spot in the pile?
Old Mar 30th 2007, 7:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm trying to relax, but I find myself checking the status of the application online 20 to 30 times a day just hoping that whoever gets my application wakes up on the right side of the bed that day, they're holding my lifeline in their hands. I will be eligible for citizenship on September 7th 2007 base on marriage to a USC, can't wait for that too lol, thanks!
Not holding anything, you have your NoA you are in Status, whats the problem?
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

I didn't say there's a problem Boiler, I'm anxious just like everyone else in dealing with this incompetent and unorganized agency, if you were there too then you'll understand, if not, then you never will.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 4:31 pm
Account Closed

File next week.

Nebraska
Old Mar 31st 2007, 3:19 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say there's a problem Boiler, I'm anxious just like everyone else in dealing with this incompetent and unorganized agency, if you were there too then you'll understand, if not, then you never will.
Plenty of us who have been there feel the same way as Boiler.
This is not equivilant to an immigrant visa process, or an AOS interview. You ARE a Permanent Resident, and they have to go pretty far to prove that your marriage is NOT bonafide.

If you followed the form instructions, and your relationship is legit (not for the sole purpose of gaining an immigration benefit), you don't have as much to worry about as your actions suggest.

Relax.
Old Mar 31st 2007, 11:03 am
Just Joined

I meant to start a conversation in this board, and I wasn't looking for accusations and assumptions or to start arguing with someone, I was just looking for people in the same situation to share updates about their cases and dont need anyone to get into my marriage and so forth... If any of you here in this post who started criticizing me went through the horrible experience of going through special registration with USCIS, then you'd feel differently about even hearing the word (USCIS). This is not an illegal immigrant who crossed the border, this is someone who went through the legal process and stood in line and earned his status. Thank you!
Old Mar 31st 2007, 11:57 am
Account Closed

I thought Special Registration only applied to Non Immigrants?

You said:

they're holding my lifeline in their hands
Others have pointed out that is not the case.

And yes you are not the only one who has had issues with USCIS, but this far in most people know what to expect.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.