Wikiposts

I751 Help !!!

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 2:13 am
Just Joined

Annie87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I751 Help !!!

I filed my I751 to remove conditions on my greencard but all the info including biometrics was sent to the wrong address. I called the National customer service line and had them update my mailing address since january. It's now March and still they have not resent my biometrics and I am a bit worried because I only have 87 days from my first biometrics appointment to reschedule. I have only gotten notices saying that I called. I can't reschedule my appt because I need the original which I don't have. Does anyone know if infopass can print one for me? Or anything thing else I can try because time is running out. I don't want to be denied
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:28 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I751 Help !!!

Originally Posted by Annie87
I filed my I751 to remove conditions on my greencard but all the info including biometrics was sent to the wrong address. I called the National customer service line and had them update my mailing address since january. It's now March and still they have not resent my biometrics and I am a bit worried because I only have 87 days from my first biometrics appointment to reschedule. I have only gotten notices saying that I called. I can't reschedule my appt because I need the original which I don't have. Does anyone know if infopass can print one for me? Or anything thing else I can try because time is running out. I don't want to be denied
I would make an Infopass appointment and explain what happened. They can probably give you a new biometrics appointment letter, or perhaps they can do it right there, depending on the facility.

Rene
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 6:58 am
Just Joined

tomnjerry527 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: I751 Help !!!

Is a new physical required for the I-751 to remove the 2 year conditions?

And, is another affidavite of support needed?

thanx to all,

tomnjerry527
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:01 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I751 Help !!!

Originally Posted by tomnjerry527
Is a new physical required for the I-751 to remove the 2 year conditions?

And, is another affidavite of support needed?

thanx to all,

tomnjerry527
No, and no.

Rene