Reload this Page >

i134 questions .. please help?

Wikiposts

i134 questions .. please help?

Old Nov 26th 2002, 5:47 am
Just Joined

broden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i134 questions .. please help?

this is my first time and first post here and it's a bit of a big one sorry for that but please any help here would be greatly appreciated .. like alot of people right about now i'm sure i'm trying to get this thing sent out .. finally so let me dive right in

should i skip totally the sections that don't apply to me .. like near the top .. if you are not a native born answer these .. i am .. so i leave them totally blank.. correct?

question 2 asks .. i have resided in the u.s. since .. should i put my birthdate or something else?

middle of page 1 name of spouse and children accompanying or following to join person .. it will just be my wife .. do i put none in all those boxes or does my wife's name go in there also? or do they mean only people addition to the person who the affidavit is for?

question 7 .. silly i know but just to be sure they mean type of business and then name of the business correct?

i derive an income of .. do i use the number from my last years taxes or my current pay ?

i have personal property the reasonable value of which is .... ok what kind of property would they mean here? and would i need to send some form of proof of this property?

i own my house out right so i have no mortgage do i put 0 or none or n/a in on the line asking about mortgage or other encumberance?

8 person dependent on me ... my wife isn't .. but should i list her here? or do they only mean hmm people here or whatever? i have no dependent

10 i have submitted a visa petition on behalf of .. do they mean others beside the person this affidavit is for? cause there are no others .. just my wife .. do i list her there?

well that's all i can think of ..

now am i right in thinking i have everything together?

i134

bank stuff

work stuff

tax stuff

don't need any g325a's or any of those other deals for this packet right?

oh one last thing .. do i fasten all this stuff together ? hole punch acco fasteners like previous packets .. i130 and the like or do i leave it all loose??

thank you for any answers any one is able to provide