I134 problems HELP!!

Old Jun 17th 2002, 7:20 am
Ben

Default I134 problems HELP!!

can anyone help, I have a couple of questions about the Affidavit of support... My
fiance is works through an agency doing temp contract work.....does anyone know if
this is likely to be a problem, she's working now on a 3 month contract, but has a
good chance of going perminant....

To make sure we got a co-sponser, but it looks like the forms might be a
bit.....wrong.....basically it's to do with the employers and bank letters

The employers letter's don't have the salary stated on....although I have tax returns
which state what it is...these are both noterised The bank letter is
fine...noterised....but only one copy....ugh.....I'm going to make a photostat and
hope for the best My interview is next tuesday at the London consulate and it's too
late to get them done again....

can anyone give advise.....please....I'm worried stupid that they will decline my
Visa over this.....it seems a bit silly but I know how fussy they are....

help!!! ben

Old Jun 17th 2002, 12:20 pm
Nick Hardy

Default Re: I134 problems HELP!!

Hi

I got my support forms wrong for the interview too, I had the wrong affadavit of
support without the most recent tax forms, they still let me in. I was told that the
affadavit isn't so important at this stage, they worry about it more at the AOS. I
was told that on the London phone line though, a lucky dip of the informed and the
not quite so informed.

I guess it comes down to luck with the agent you get, good luck!

Nick