Wikiposts

I129F approved !!!!!

Old Apr 16th 2004, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

shirl552 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I129F approved !!!!!

Yeaaa BOUT TIME. we got noitce on the INS site today our I129F has been approved it has been a LONG time close to 7 months almost. Had to send in 2 RFE's though so cost us a bit of time. Now are on the tail end of things. Then I can go Home to my husband.
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

amol_k3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I129F approved !!!!!

Originally posted by shirl552
Yeaaa BOUT TIME. we got noitce on the INS site today our I129F has been approved it has been a LONG time close to 7 months almost. Had to send in 2 RFE's though so cost us a bit of time. Now are on the tail end of things. Then I can go Home to my husband.
Awesome!! Congratulations!
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Way hey, so you know what it feels like now too!

Congrats! Glad to hear that you managed to clear up the RFE's and are now on your way to NVC.

Wishing you luck and a speedy trip through the next stages.

Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations shirl!!! Glad to see another person is closer to meeting up with their husband/fiance(e).

Good Luck for the rest of the process!

Love
Gisela xx
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

brigeet will become famous soon enoughbrigeet will become famous soon enough

Which service center did you guys apply through?
Old Apr 16th 2004, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road

CONGRATS
Old Apr 17th 2004, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

That's so great! Congratulations! You must be so relieved!!!!
Old Apr 17th 2004, 11:30 am
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

Contratulations..
Old Apr 18th 2004, 12:51 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Apr 18th 2004, 9:03 am
Spahi

Congratulations.....

NOA1 Sept 5, 2003
RFE Jan 14, 2004
RFE Received Jan 30, 2004
NOA2 ????

Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry that I'm late
Congratulations !!....