Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I thought this day would never come....MY AOS WAS APPROVED!!!!

Wikiposts

I thought this day would never come....MY AOS WAS APPROVED!!!!

Old Nov 10th 2005, 2:58 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I thought this day would never come....MY AOS WAS APPROVED!!!!

Congratulations Steffi! Hope some of your good luck rubs off.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Scarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of lightScarlett2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nettlebed
And don't forget to tell us about the photograph: inquiring minds want to know!
Hmm...beat me to it! Gotta know if it's in color or sepia or B&w or whatever! Congratulations to you, Steffi and bon voyage!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 4:16 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Well done steffi .. Thank god you was using the express service ...
Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
And don't forget to tell us about the photograph: inquiring minds want to know!
Bad.... bad!

Steffi girl, congratulations!!!!!! I'm honestly seriously really happy for you. Wonderful news!

BTW Meauxna... my hubby is working in this what he calls god-awful town and called it 'hell' last night... and since it's freezing here (and there)... I guess hell really did freeze over! Does this count??

Elaine
Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:41 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HunterGreen
Bad.... bad!

Steffi girl, congratulations!!!!!! I'm honestly seriously really happy for you. Wonderful news!

BTW Meauxna... my hubby is working in this what he calls god-awful town and called it 'hell' last night... and since it's freezing here (and there)... I guess hell really did freeze over! Does this count??

Elaine

hehehe ... Ohio as hell? Well they are both four letter named towns ;-)
Old Nov 11th 2005, 2:47 am
Mrs. Yank

Petra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Steffi
I'm so very, very proud to announce
that after 749 days (that's 24.5 months; 2 years)
I have received the message that I thought would never come:
MY CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!!
Oh you of little faith *grinning ear to ear*
And you thought they had archived your file...
And they did... for a very good reason!
I'm glad they finally let you in ont he secret,
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Old Nov 11th 2005, 3:03 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Thank god you was using the express service ...
Haha, I know.

Originally Posted by HunterGreen
my hubby is working in this what he calls god-awful town and called it 'hell' last night... and since it's freezing here (and there)... I guess hell really did freeze over! Does this count??
*LOL* Too funny!!

Thanks again everyone! I'll let you know all the details once the card comes. Today is Veteran's Day....no postman today?
Old Nov 11th 2005, 3:29 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again everyone! I'll let you know all the details once the card comes. Today is Veteran's Day....no postman today?
Nope, no mail today.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:32 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Ny the way, also thought I should point out that they never asked me for my vaccination supplement! *phew* Got lucky with that one, huh?
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:36 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Ny the way, also thought I should point out that they never asked me for my vaccination supplement! *phew* Got lucky with that one, huh?
Sorry to be late to offer congrats.....still putting things away in the new house!

But here goes:

Congratulations, Steffi! And enjoy your trip!

~SecretGarden
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:21 am
K1 via London

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
Sorry to be late to offer congrats.....still putting things away in the new house!

But here goes:

Congratulations, Steffi! And enjoy your trip!

~SecretGarden
How are you liking the new house?

And thank you!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 9:16 am
K1 via London

So I suppose I should get my SS card changed once the GC arrives in the mail, right? Anything special I need to know or say or look out for?
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

bantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura about

Steffi,
such a great news! Congratulations!
There is justice in this world
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

bantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura about

So I suppose I should get my SS card changed once the GC arrives in the mail, right? Anything special I need to know or say or look out for?
You will just take your GC and old SS card to local SS office and fill out the application, and the you will receive your SS card without that restriction in just few days (SS office is lot faster).
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:35 am
K1 via London

Originally Posted by bantik2005
You will just take your GC and old SS card to local SS office and fill out the application, and the you will receive your SS card without that restriction in just few days (SS office is lot faster).
Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.