I need help please

Old Aug 31st 2002, 11:55 am
Just Joined

mdbrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy I need help please

I came over to the states in dec 99 on a visa waiver i married my wife in feb 2000 we then filed I130,I485 & I765 i got the EAD card 3 months later i got my ss nbr and then started working anyway in jan 2001 i had to go back to England i did not have advance parole anyway i was away 18months while i was in England we got the interview date for the I485 as i could not go the INS considered the case abadoned. i came back 2 months ago again on the visa waiver program can i get my case re opened as i still have my alien nbr and EAD card which has now expired can i renew it or do i have to start from scratch again i would be grateful for anyhelp you can email me at [email protected].

Thanks
Kevin
Old Aug 31st 2002, 1:45 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need help please

Originally posted by mdbrit:
I came over to the states in dec 99 on a visa waiver i married my wife in feb 2000 we then filed I130,I485 & I765 i got the EAD card 3 months later i got my ss nbr and then started working anyway in jan 2001 i had to go back to England i did not have advance parole anyway i was away 18months while i was in England we got the interview date for the I485 as i could not go the INS considered the case abadoned. i came back 2 months ago again on the visa waiver program can i get my case re opened as i still have my alien nbr and EAD card which has now expired can i renew it or do i have to start from scratch again i would be grateful for anyhelp you can email me at [email protected].

Thanks
Kevin
Gone 18 months! =0

I'm surprised your wife hasn't tried to divorce you.
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 5:35 am
Just Joined

mdbrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pulaski:

Gone 18 months! =0

I'm surprised your wife hasn't tried to divorce you.

I have a very understanding wife who loves me i just need help with the questions if anybody can help me.

Thank You
Old Sep 3rd 2002, 7:37 am
Just Joined

werlaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mdbrit:

I have a very understanding wife who loves me i just need help with the questions if anybody can help me.

Thank You
Well i think that you should get an Immigration Lawyer to help you open the case. When you reapply for the EAD it might be denied because the 485 was abandoned or if its expired then you will have to start from scratch and reopen the case.