I Need To Bring My Spouse To The Us, I Need Very Urgent Help

I Need To Bring My Spouse To The Us, I Need Very Urgent Help

Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:25 pm
Banned

Katikati will become famous soon enoughKatikati will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I Need To Bring My Spouse To The Us, I Need Very Urgent Help

Thanks sphyrapicus,
Looks like you are prejudging.

I have proof of bona fides, but I just wanted to know types of evidence I would need, if this ever came up.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Katikati
Thanks sphyrapicus,
Looks like you are prejudging.

I have proof of bona fides, but I just wanted to know types of evidence I would need, if this ever came up.
Well then, you have nothing to worry about. Sorry for "prejudging" but the nature of your persistent posts suggests there is more to the story.

One of the best forms of evidence you could have would be a sworn statement from your ex-wife that the marriage was bona fide in its inception.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Megan is an unknown quantity at this point

Like I mentioned earlier, I made an error in earlier thread,but I have clarified the posting above.

I wish someone can answer my question.

Thank you.
I believe that your question has been answered - you are a USC, and therefore may file for permanent residency for your spouse. You may be questioned about the termination of your previous marriage so soon after acquiring citizenship, but, as long as you have done nothing wrong, you should have nothing to worry about.

Megan
Old Oct 7th 2004, 2:06 pm
Banned

Katikati will become famous soon enoughKatikati will become famous soon enough

Thats a very good idea, I will ask her to notarize a statement for me saying the marriage was a bona fide one.

We are in good talking terms, so I know she wont mind doing this.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 6:13 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I wish someone can answer my question.
I was the first person to respond to you - I answered your questions. Maybe you didn't like my answers!

Ian
Old Oct 7th 2004, 6:18 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Request for advice regarding future filings, if became USC by marriage

Hi,
I got US citizenship through marriage to a USC last year.

Am now divorced.

Is it possible to bring an alien on either DCF or K visa to the U.S on a second marriage?

Hey there

Congrats on the citizenship!
Where is your loved one from?, where in the states do you live?, if you can't DCF you'll have to take the K1,K3 or I-130 route but you might not want to do the latter as it takes a while unless you go thru Vermont Service center
Old Oct 7th 2004, 8:49 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Request for advice regarding future filings, if became USC by marriage

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Hey there

Congrats on the citizenship!
Where is your loved one from?, where in the states do you live?, if you can't DCF you'll have to take the K1,K3 or I-130 route but you might not want to do the latter as it takes a while unless you go thru Vermont Service center
Hyper... did you read the whole thread? ha ha ha! It is a hypothetical, could be, maybe future loved one.

Marnee
Old Oct 7th 2004, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Request for advice regarding future filings, if became USC by marriage

Old Oct 7th 2004, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dutchman2001nl
Dutch... don't be confused... the OP just wanted to know if there's a difference between born USC's and naturalized USC's in filing for immediate relatives.

He's can't get his story straight though. LOL!

Elaine