Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I lost my I-94. Can I apply for H1-B ??

Wikiposts

I lost my I-94. Can I apply for H1-B ??

Old May 27th 2004, 2:11 am
Just Joined

webshop80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I lost my I-94. Can I apply for H1-B ??

Hi,
I lost my I-94 card but I STILL HAVE A COPY. I was wanting to apply for a replacement ? Does anybody know how long that takes ??

Now, I was wanting to apply for a H1-B visa. Do I need the original I-94 card for that or will a copy of the I-94 work for the paperwork ?
Someone, please ADVISE.
Old May 27th 2004, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice
Default Re: I lost my I-94. Can I apply for H1-B ??

Originally posted by webshop80
Hi,
I lost my I-94 card but I STILL HAVE A COPY. I was wanting to apply for a replacement ? Does anybody know how long that takes ??

Now, I was wanting to apply for a H1-B visa. Do I need the original I-94 card for that or will a copy of the I-94 work for the paperwork ?
Someone, please ADVISE.
Is it an I94W or an I94?
If so, under which condition did you get the I94?
If you are here on an I94W, you cannot apply for a H1-B - you would need to do that from your country of origin.
If you are applying to change status, I am not sure of the implications of losing your I94.