come to the USA so we can be together & get married here. He has one big
problem 26 years ago he commited fraud in his homeland & they are telling
him he won't be allowed in the USA cuz of that. I have no idea what to do &
neither does he, we don't want to lose each other. Please anyone have any
suggestions? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Time is running
out.........
Perple2

Old Mar 6th 2003, 12:36 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

When you stated that "they are telling him......" who is "they"? Immigration Attorney? US Consular staff? Has he contacted the US Embassy in Canada or the UK for clarification?

If you really, truly want to marry this guy and he has explored all channels and will not be allowed in to the US, you have no alternative but to marry him and reside in the UK or any country other than the US.
Old Mar 6th 2003, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

simon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the rough

I would definatly speak to an immigration lawyer.has he been to the States, if so how did he enter, he should not have used the WVP due to his conviction, so maybe he has a B1\B2 visa.

You might just want to apply for a Fiance visa, the worst that can happen is it be denied.

Good Luck