Wikiposts

I have my interview date!!!

Old Dec 19th 2003, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I have my interview date!!!

Originally posted by mrpink
yay! Happy us!
Awesome news! Here's hoping the next couple of weeks just fly by for you both!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 2:03 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mrpink
yay! Happy us!

So, to sum up, life is good!

Cheers!

Mr Pink
~and SecretGarden
~~(shiny happy people holding hands)

Yay!!!!! Brilliant!!!!! and...........

WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO AND HOOOOOOOOOO AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! AND.........
:PARTY:
Old Dec 19th 2003, 2:43 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!! Is this a happy Friday or what! That's fantastic news, good luck to you two!!

Juliet
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Woohoo! Congrats, to you both!! Good to see it finally happening
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:25 am
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news! Very nice to see so many people getting good news around Christmas time Pretty nice of them to exchange email with you. In order to stay in touch with Manila, I had to come close to selling a kidney to purchase enough phone cards When I had to wait for the Filipino National Statistics Office to verify that Nanette had no previous marriages, they stayed in pretty good email contact with me, which was a real blessing and one of the few things that kept me sane. I remember getting my usual 100 or so spam emails a day and focusing in on the, "Approved", or, "Finally" in al lthe subject lines with utter excitment. Later to only find out that I can increase my penis size, get a my home re-financed for less that 1.5% or get streaming videos of some young hottie who desperatly wants to date me. I never could understand why they required my credit card? None the less, when I did get the email saying that it was a done deal from the NSO, I was very very happy I have always thought of you as a valuable poster and friend here in the forum, and am really happy for the both of you...

Scott
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:27 am
GiveMeStrength

London Rocks!!! Congratulations to being one step closer!

Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ScottHenshaw
I remember getting my usual 100 or so spam emails a day and focusing in on the, "Approved", or, "Finally" in all the subject lines with utter excitment. Later to only find out that I can increase my penis size, get a my home re-financed for less that 1.5% or get streaming videos of some young hottie who desperatly wants to date me. I never could understand why they required my credit card?
Scott
hahaha, leave it to Scott to liven things up a bit
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:10 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Stealth
Congratulations to you and yours. I wish you all the very best. May I ask please if you have the e-mail address and if you had already sent in package 3 or what? We are in the same situation, having just sent package 3 to London.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you much and a very Merry Christmas to one and all!
Hi Stealth,
The email address is [email protected]

Mr. Pink went ahead and sent in his forms before he actually got packet three in the mail, but only after emailing them and asking permission to do so. Looks like you've already done the packet three forms so you should be close to be scheduled for interview. Hope this helps!

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
(Interview on Jan. 6th!)
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:36 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray, and Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Secret Pink Garden :-)))
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:47 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
(Interview on Jan. 6th!)
WooHoo & Yippee Skipee!
Plus Yay!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Hmmm....

We feel a little late with our post but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!. London is wonderful to work with and it would be great if more consulates were like them.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Cheers,

Kat and Chris
Old Dec 19th 2003, 2:30 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey hey hey!!!!!!

How could I miss this thread??

Are you about to cause an earthquake??
I am so happy you got your interview date, wooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh woooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh What a Christmas gift!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

:PARTY: :PARTY:

What a happy day!!
Old Dec 20th 2003, 5:37 am
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

Congrats!! Now you need to update your timeline in your sig...

When did you get P3 & send the info back to them?
(Trying to figure things out for my own K3 stuff... )
Old Dec 21st 2003, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

davewilliams will become famous soon enoughdavewilliams will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by clare009
WHoooo!!!!

Congrats Mr Pink! So glad you guys got your date and can now start making plans

Yeah - the london consulate have been fantastic. I have only good things to report about them so far and I also got the email wishing me the best for the holiday season.

Clare
And from my experience the London Consulate will continue to be fantastic - they were for my K-3 interview 2 weeks ago.

Just wish the POE experience had been as good

Dave
Old Dec 21st 2003, 8:19 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by davewilliams
Just wish the POE experience had been as good

Dave
What happened at POE Dave?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.