I Got My Visa Yeahhh

Old Dec 17th 2002, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Scarlet196 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I Got My Visa Yeahhh

Hello everyone

Yestoday i was given my visa at the London Embassy, im still on cloud nine. I want to say thank you to everyone that helped me out with situations i got into, im planning in flying to Texas on Christmas day to be with my Husband and i cant wait.

I'll write out my experiance later when i get home from work.

Love Shana
Old Dec 17th 2002, 10:17 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Got My Visa Yeahhh

Originally posted by Scarlet196
Hello everyone

Yestoday i was given my visa at the London Embassy, im still on cloud nine. I want to say thank you to everyone that helped me out with situations i got into, im planning in flying to Texas on Christmas day to be with my Husband and i cant wait.

Love Shana
Go Shana (and bump)! Go Shana (and bump)!

Well done and happy Christmas.

Patrick
Old Dec 17th 2002, 11:06 am
Essex Girl

HelenWebber is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! What a wonderful day to go on. Christmas will be special forever for you both !!

Helen

Hello everyone

Love Shana
Old Dec 17th 2002, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point

What a wonderful present!!!!!
Old Dec 17th 2002, 11:45 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by HelenWebber
Congrats! What a wonderful day to go on. Christmas will be special forever for you both !!

Helen
Wow im in Colchester too, well not for much longer. Check out my website www.loydnet.com/shanamichael

shana
Old Dec 17th 2002, 12:27 pm
Essex Girl

Wow small world LOL. here we all are tryingto move to different countries too! I had a look at your site and I see congrats are in order. Good luck! When are you due?

Is that the church up Staight Road that you were married at? It look familiar. Lovely pictures!

Where are you moving too? (and whats the food like now in the seige house, appart from Italian LOL)

Helen

Wow im in Colchester too, well not for much longer. Check out my website www.loydnet.com/shanamichael

shana
Old Dec 17th 2002, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Another happy customer of the INS and the London Embassy, congratulations and have a wonderful Christmas,

Rob
Old Dec 17th 2002, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Wow small world LOL. here we all are tryingto move to different countries too! I had a look at your site and I see congrats are in order. Good luck! When are you due?

Is that the church up Staight Road that you were married at? It look familiar. Lovely pictures!

Where are you moving too? (and whats the food like now in the seige house, appart from Italian LOL)

Helen
Michael is from Texas so im moving there, it still feels strange because ive spent my whole life in sunny Colchester and i think in a small way i'll miss it. Our baby is due on 6th May, and it still feels like i only found out i was pregnant yestoday.

Yeah that church is up Stright road its called "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints" at the back of the church theres a woodland and it was perfect for the wedding pictures. And you have to go to the Seige house the food is brilliant and the service is great too, i guess you can tell its one of Michael and mine favourite places to eat.

Shana
Old Dec 17th 2002, 1:30 pm
Essex Girl

(not so sunny More soggy) Colchester is strange like that. When I was 16 I moved to London to work as a Nanny. Swore I would never come back. But I did. And Steve, my man in the US, says he really likes Colchester!! Hmmm. He'll learn LOL.

I used to go to a youth club nearly oposite that church when young. I lived in Lexden as a child. I will have to try to get to the seige house sometime. I only recently have been to the george! Lived here 35 (appart from the five) in London and bever been there! I guess when you live in a place you just take places for being there. Only appreciate them when seen in the eyes of a tourist.

Good luck with the babe. So you will have him/her in the States?

Helen

Michael is from Texas so im moving there, it still feels strange because ive spent my whole life in sunny Colchester and i think in a small way i'll miss it. Our baby is due on 6th May, and it still feels like i only found out i was pregnant yestoday.

Yeah that church is up Stright road its called "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints" at the back of the church theres a woodland and it was perfect for the wedding pictures. And you have to go to the Seige house the food is brilliant and the service is great too, i guess you can tell its one of Michael and mine favourite places to eat.

Shana
Old Dec 17th 2002, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Love Shana
Congrats...can't wait to read about the process!
Best wishes-T.
Old Dec 17th 2002, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

(not so sunny More soggy) Colchester is strange like that. When I was 16 I moved to London to work as a Nanny. Swore I would never come back. But I did. And Steve, my man in the US, says he really likes Colchester!! Hmmm. He'll learn LOL.

I used to go to a youth club nearly oposite that church when young. I lived in Lexden as a child. I will have to try to get to the seige house sometime. I only recently have been to the george! Lived here 35 (appart from the five) in London and bever been there! I guess when you live in a place you just take places for being there. Only appreciate them when seen in the eyes of a tourist.

Good luck with the babe. So you will have him/her in the States?

Helen

Yeah the baby is going to be born in the states, its funny coz my Mum was pregnant with me while in the US and nearly had me there but decided to come back to the UK. Which would of saved me all the time in being away from my husband and visa issues, nevermind we're going to have the baby have both British and American passports.

So are you going through the k1 visa and when are you getting married??
Old Dec 17th 2002, 4:59 pm
Essex Girl

Well good luck! It will be strange choosing a hospital & paying for it LOL!! (and not having the choice, constable wing at Col general or nothing!)

I haven't started all the VISA stuff yet, just here picking up tips to help me along the way. I am waiting for my divorce to come thru. And Steve , my man in the US also needs his thru. The day his is thru (which will be after mine no doubt!) he will send of the stuff, unfortunatly to Nebraska. Typical, my luck!! The slowest one going. So don't know about when yet. We will have a small quiet one as soon as I get there, and organize a bigger one when we are settled.

Helen

Yeah the baby is going to be born in the states, its funny coz my Mum was pregnant with me while in the US and nearly had me there but decided to come back to the UK. Which would of saved me all the time in being away from my husband and visa issues, nevermind we're going to have the baby have both British and American passports.

So are you going through the k1 visa and when are you getting married??
Old Dec 17th 2002, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

Well good luck! It will be strange choosing a hospital & paying for it LOL!! (and not having the choice, constable wing at Col general or nothing!)

I haven't started all the VISA stuff yet, just here picking up tips to help me along the way. I am waiting for my divorce to come thru. And Steve , my man in the US also needs his thru. The day his is thru (which will be after mine no doubt!) he will send of the stuff, unfortunatly to Nebraska. Typical, my luck!! The slowest one going. So don't know about when yet. We will have a small quiet one as soon as I get there, and organize a bigger one when we are settled.

Helen
Yeah i know, the first thing we're going to do is to find out the sex of our baby. For some reason they wont tell me at the Colchester general, im hoping for a girl but i wont be dissapointed if its a boy, as long as its healthy.

Michael and i did our visa completely different, Michael moved to Colchester in Febuary as we were hoping to stay here for a year. With no sign of work for Michael we decided that our other choice was to move back to the states. As we were already married Michael filed for the i-30 petition and 3 months later i got my visa through filing with the London embassy.

Michael and i have been appart since 29th October, because he was offered a job back in Texas. Im just looking forward in seeing his so badly, but im going to miss my Mother so bad, as we're so close.

So are your children looking forward in moving to the states?

Shana
Old Dec 17th 2002, 6:45 pm
Essex Girl

Yeah i know, the first thing we're going to do is to find out the sex of our baby. For some reason they wont tell me at the Colchester general, im hoping for a girl but i wont be dissapointed if its a boy, as long as its healthy.

Michael and i did our visa completely different, Michael moved to Colchester in Febuary as we were hoping to stay here for a year. With no sign of work for Michael we decided that our other choice was to move back to the states. As we were already married Michael filed for the i-30 petition and 3 months later i got my visa through filing with the London embassy.

Michael and i have been appart since 29th October, because he was offered a job back in Texas. Im just looking forward in seeing his so badly, but im going to miss my Mother so bad, as we're so close.

So are your children looking forward in moving to the states?

Shana
Yeah they say that but on my last 2 pregnancies (I have 3 kids..) they kind of gave the game away indirectly! The first time the consultant asked my son (my oldest) if he wanted a brother or a sister, a sister he said. The consultant looked at me and said, you might want to listen to him... (this after he had just been looking on the scan) and in the second, the radiographer went very slowley down the front of the body telling me what was what ribs. hips... top of the legs she said.. and very obviously was a girl... and she didn't hurry past that bit either. But when I said, oh its a girl isn't it? she said, sorry not alowed to say!!

Oh man you must miss Micheal so much after being with him like that! I know I do Steve and we haven't had the honour of living together! I am not looking forward to the parent thing either. All my sisters have moved away from Colchester now, and its only me left here. So I kind of feel responsible for them. But I can't live my life for them, I have to live it for me & the kids.

The kids are very much looking forward to going. They love Steve lots and we stayed over there for 3 weeks back in the spring. They didn't want to come home then. The place we are moving to, Naperville, has won many awards, one of them being the most child friendly city in the US. So that pleases me! Everything there seems children orientated. We all took a trip round the school they will be going to, and it was great. Big tho! When we are used to haveing one classromm per school year, they have 2 or 3!!!

Well enough of my babbling on

Take care
Helen
Old Dec 18th 2002, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

Yeah they say that but on my last 2 pregnancies (I have 3 kids..) they kind of gave the game away indirectly! The first time the consultant asked my son (my oldest) if he wanted a brother or a sister, a sister he said. The consultant looked at me and said, you might want to listen to him... (this after he had just been looking on the scan) and in the second, the radiographer went very slowley down the front of the body telling me what was what ribs. hips... top of the legs she said.. and very obviously was a girl... and she didn't hurry past that bit either. But when I said, oh its a girl isn't it? she said, sorry not alowed to say!!

Oh man you must miss Micheal so much after being with him like that! I know I do Steve and we haven't had the honour of living together! I am not looking forward to the parent thing either. All my sisters have moved away from Colchester now, and its only me left here. So I kind of feel responsible for them. But I can't live my life for them, I have to live it for me & the kids.

The kids are very much looking forward to going. They love Steve lots and we stayed over there for 3 weeks back in the spring. They didn't want to come home then. The place we are moving to, Naperville, has won many awards, one of them being the most child friendly city in the US. So that pleases me! Everything there seems children orientated. We all took a trip round the school they will be going to, and it was great. Big tho! When we are used to haveing one classromm per school year, they have 2 or 3!!!

Well enough of my babbling on

Take care
Helen

I really feel sorry for kids over here, because theres nothing for them to do. No wonder their getting up to no good.

I think the first thing im going to get is a sausage and egg biscuit from McDonalds umm those are soo good.

Ive also promised Michael that im not going to lose my British accent, i'll try not too. So what ages are your children, im still extreamly nervous about the whole labour and giving birth thing. Im not good with pain so i'll be asking for all the drugs going.

Shana

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.