Reload this Page >

I cancelled my petition for K-1

Wikiposts

I cancelled my petition for K-1

Old Jul 6th 2003, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

techie2c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I cancelled my petition for K-1

This was not an easy thing to do, but I felt I had to...I didn't feel some things were adding up right, and also I felt the age difference would have eventually broke us up too(19yrs.)...Also the waiting from NSC didn't help matters...I just want to thank everyone for your help and support...You know who you are...Thanks again, Phil

NSC:
NOA1=2-20-03
NOA2=not going to happen
Old Jul 6th 2003, 2:50 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I cancelled my petition for K-1

Originally posted by techie2c
This was not an easy thing to do, but I felt I had to...I didn't feel some things were adding up right, and also I felt the age difference would have eventually broke us up too(19yrs.)...Also the waiting from NSC didn't help matters...I just want to thank everyone for your help and support...You know who you are...Thanks again, Phil

NSC:
NOA1=2-20-03
NOA2=not going to happen
Aw Phil, I am sorry that you felt that this was how things had to end. Not everything (age difference included) is insurmountable, but you know best why you took the action you did. I suppose this would be preferable to ending up like the poster in another recent thread.
All the best
Old Jul 6th 2003, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

techie2c is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cindyabs
Aw Phil, I am sorry that you felt that this was how things had to end. Not everything (age difference included) is insurmountable, but you know best why you took the action you did. I suppose this would be preferable to ending up like the poster in another recent thread.
All the best
Thanks Cindy,
Yes, I feel really bad about the whole thing, but I have a 10 yr. old daughter that lives with me that I have to consider. I know my fiancee loves me, and I her...But I also know she wasn't being honest with me about some things...I have been sending her money, which I don't mind doing if everything is on the up and up...But I know for a fact that it wasn't...I won't tollerate dishonesty...I am thankful that it didn't go further than it did, and your right it could have been a lot worse...
I know the age thing can be overcome in the right circomstanses too...Just to many things were eating at my gut, and it's usually not far off, if ya know what I mean...I'll bounce back pretty quick, and she's young and very beautiful, and has her whole life ahead of her...I know she can't see that now, but it's for the best...Thanks again, Phil
Old Jul 7th 2003, 2:34 pm
Cloweii

Phil,

Sorry to here this from you. If I remember right your fiance was from Brazil?
The best of luck to you, I know trust is the most important thing in a
relationship. I am glad you did not find these things out too late.

Brad
NOA 1 2/14/03
NOA 2 Hopefully soon