Wikiposts

I-94W Hand In

Old Jun 13th 2008, 11:55 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-94W Hand In

Okay. When I returned from the US last on business I didn't return my I-94W slip (just like the previous time) as I thought I may be going back again soon. Now it doesn't expire for another month, but it's looking likely I won't be going back again in that time period. So I'm in Canada, Toronto more specifically, with an I-94W that I need to get handed in, how can I do so without going back to the border?
Old Jun 14th 2008, 12:44 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-94W Hand In

Originally Posted by Ben W Bell
So I'm in Canada, Toronto more specifically, with an I-94W that I need to get handed in, how can I do so without going back to the border?
There's an address in Kentucky (London, KY I think) where you send it by mail. I don't have the link handy, but if you search a bit you'll find it.

Ian
Old Jun 14th 2008, 1:18 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

I've read that that takes around 4 months to process. If I do that can I still go to the US and fill out another I-94W before it's processed? Chances are I'll have to do so with work.

I am out of the country in the next few weeks, but not to the US. DO you think they'd mind if I handed it in then as they don't make a difference regarding what flights I've come off at Pearson Airport, as long as I fill it in with the correct return details?

Last edited by Ben W Bell; Jun 14th 2008 at 1:22 am.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 2:20 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

ACS Inc.
1084 South Laurel Road
London, Kentucky 40744
USA

With supporting documents that you did leave.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 4:59 am
Analyst for hire

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
ACS Inc.
1084 South Laurel Road
London, Kentucky 40744
USA

With supporting documents that you did leave.
Thanks for that. What about re-entering the country while they are processing that?
Old Jun 14th 2008, 5:03 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that. What about re-entering the country while they are processing that?
Well if they receive it in time then they will have it in the system.
Make sure you send it registered mail to prove they got it.

Photocopy everything you send and to be honest I would get it notarized it might sound extreme but CYA

I used to work at a airport and know it can be tracked upon receipt.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:16 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay. When I returned from the US last on business I didn't return my I-94W slip (just like the previous time) as I thought I may be going back again soon. Now it doesn't expire for another month, but it's looking likely I won't be going back again in that time period. So I'm in Canada, Toronto more specifically, with an I-94W that I need to get handed in, how can I do so without going back to the border?
Hi:

OK, if you don't want to do the mail-in trip, do note that CBP has "pre-flight inspection" at Lester Pearson Airport.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:41 am
Analyst for hire

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

OK, if you don't want to do the mail-in trip, do note that CBP has "pre-flight inspection" at Lester Pearson Airport.
Yeah they do, can I hand it in there? Not heard about doing that. One CBSA officer when I landed back in Toronto told me I could hand it in at the CBSA office in downtown, but they don't take personal visits from members of the public.