Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-94 required for GC holder?

Wikiposts

I-94 required for GC holder?

Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

johnandrose is just really nicejohnandrose is just really nicejohnandrose is just really nicejohnandrose is just really nicejohnandrose is just really nicejohnandrose is just really nicejohnandrose is just really nicejohnandrose is just really nicejohnandrose is just really nice
Default I-94 required for GC holder?

Man! I’m kind of angry and worried about this new terror threat. Wife’s coming back home on the 12th. The last leg of her journey will be from LHR to IAD.

I know that she’ll have to fill out the customs form. When she came here with her K3, she had to fill out the I-94 also. Now that she has her 10-year GC, will she need to fill out the I-94 also? Or just the customs form? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:21 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-94 required for GC holder?

Originally Posted by johnandrose
Man! I’m kind of angry and worried about this new terror threat. Wife’s coming back home on the 12th. The last leg of her journey will be from LHR to IAD.

I know that she’ll have to fill out the customs form. When she came here with her K3, she had to fill out the I-94 also. Now that she has her 10-year GC, will she need to fill out the I-94 also? Or just the customs form? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Just the customs form.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:49 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-94 required for GC holder?

Originally Posted by johnandrose

Nope - no more I-94s. On the plane back to the US, it got confusing for me once:

"Heres your I-94 and customs cards"

"I have a green card!"

"Yes sir, heres the green card (I-94)"

"No, i have a green card already"

"You can keep that green one in case you make a mistake"

Dozy bird!!