i-864 Question

Old Jun 1st 2016, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

littledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i-864 Question

Originally Posted by carlrush
One more question on this subject...

When providing details of the equity being used I've got mortgage statements and estate agent valuation. Are these enough for 'Proof of ownership'?

I say this because the deeds showing ownership of the house are held by the mortgage company until the balance is paid off so we wouldn't be expected to have these, would we?!?

This could just be last-minute panic as my interview is Thursday so any calming advice welcome!
My interview is in Friday. Be really interested to hear how you get on. Best of luck!
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

agent welsh is an unknown quantity at this point

One more question on this subject...

When providing details of the equity being used I've got mortgage statements and estate agent valuation. Are these enough for 'Proof of ownership'?

I say this because the deeds showing ownership of the house are held by the mortgage company until the balance is paid off so we wouldn't be expected to have these, would we?!?

This could just be last-minute panic as my interview is Thursday so any calming advice welcome!
Originally Posted by littledorrit
My interview is in Friday. Be really interested to hear how you get on. Best of luck!
Looking forward to see how you both get on. We are using our house as a asset as well. Best of luck
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

carlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by agent welsh
Looking forward to see how you both get on. We are using our house as a asset as well. Best of luck
I did find a copy of the title deed for our house showing its a freehold with no other interested parties so I've thrown that in as supporting evidence.

Fingers crossed and I'll update you later...
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

carlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of lightcarlrush is a glorious beacon of light

All approved! Only 2 questions - how I met my wife and what I plan is for the move (work etc).

I got there 30 minutes early and was one of the last ones to arrive in my group! Still only took and couple of hours and all done. Good luck to you both.
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

littledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond repute

All approved! Only 2 questions - how I met my wife and what I plan is for the move (work etc).

I got there 30 minutes early and was one of the last ones to arrive in my group! Still only took and couple of hours and all done. Good luck to you both.
Congrats! Mine's tomorrow :/
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

That is so exciting.:thumbs:

Thank you for posting a update.

Littledorrit- Good Luck for today!
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Yay! Visa approved - and I was done in under 45 minutes!
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Well done! See... all that worry for nothing!

Ian
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Fantastic news!
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks so much for all your help - it's been amazing having y'all answer my questions - however silly they've been
Old Jun 4th 2016, 11:01 am
Just Joined

rubynronnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! We are in the same position as we will also be using assets from property so good to read some success stories, hopefully this time next year this will be us! Enjoy!
Old Jun 14th 2016, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Just a follow up. We used our house and that was fine. I had my sister fill out a joint sponsor form and the man told my husband he did not need it.
Old Jun 15th 2016, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Fantastic news! Let the easy part begin
Old Jun 25th 2016, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Devakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond repute

Hello I have some queries to ease my worrying mind, which I know is ridiculous but that is my nature and we have come to far into this adventure to have anything or anyone throw a spanner into the works........

I have an income and that combined with my husbands lifetime trust income puts us well over the poverty guidelines, about $10,000. My question is should we include assets or will the income suffice? The assets total around $252,000 mark as of today.
You are all very helpful and I really do appreciate the things you do to help people such as myself. It is almost done, Wednesday is the big day then it should be smooth sailing.....thanks again!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2016, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Devakiri
Hello I have some queries to ease my worrying mind, which I know is ridiculous but that is my nature and we have come to far into this adventure to have anything or anyone throw a spanner into the works........

I have an income and that combined with my husbands lifetime trust income puts us well over the poverty guidelines, about $10,000. My question is should we include assets or will the income suffice? The assets total around $252,000 mark as of today.
You are all very helpful and I really do appreciate the things you do to help people such as myself. It is almost done, Wednesday is the big day then it should be smooth sailing.....thanks again!!!!
If you and your husband's income can be evidenced and both will continue in the US then you're fine. I'm sure other more experienced people on the forum will confirm but sounds like you're all set.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.