Default I-864 Affidavit of support

My wife receives public assistance. She receives cash and food stamp
assistance. Does she need to fill up I-864; or a joint sponsor is the
only one who fill up the I-864.

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I-864 Affidavit of support

Originally Posted by Ms32

--
If she is the US citizen spouse, then she is the primary sponsor and will need to file an I-864, whether you have a joint sponsor or not.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

hcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond repute

--
Your wife needs to file an I-864.
Your joint sponsor, if you have one, needs to file a separate I-864.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:10 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

My wife receives public assistance. She receives cash and food stamp assistance. Does she need to fill up I-864; or a joint sponsor is the only one who fill up the I-864.
Strange... This post here shows up as a seperate thread from this other one in BritishExpats AND in ExpatForums where this was originally posted -- but in Usenet they're both part of the same thread.

Is that normal?? I don't think I've seen that happen before.

If it is, that could lead to a lot of confusion!!

~ Jenney