i-751 waiver invterview experience

Wikiposts

i-751 waiver invterview experience

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:58 am
Just Joined

khushi81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i-751 waiver invterview experience

Hello friends,
i just got back from my interview and here i am submitting my experience to you all.
i got to the office one hour early, after waiting few minutes one young guy appeared into the lobby and called my name so i followed him to his room. i went in and sit on the chair but he told me that i would have to stand for oath i apologized and stood up and took the oath of saying true.
he went thru my application (751 form) took my green card ,D L . here r few questions which he asked me :
What is your full name
Date of Birth
Address
who do u live with
how many people live with you
what is your phone number
when did u get married
when did u come to USA
verify your previous addresses
He really pushed addresses so much ,that i dont understand why but any ways ...... next question
what was the last time you spoke to your X wife
have you ever been married b4
have you got any child in whole wolrd
any other marriage
were you married b4 you come to USA

Ok that was it , at the end he said" well your file is big/thick and i am going to review your file and you will get decision with in few weeks. if i do need something from you we will ask you by mail . then he lead me to the door and i shook his hand said God bless you sir.

Again wait wait and wait i dont know how long i will have to wait again,lets see what happens now. if somebody have an idea plz let me know.