Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-751 Waiver approved!!

Wikiposts

I-751 Waiver approved!!

Old May 1st 2010, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

okalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really nice
Default I-751 Waiver approved!!

Howdy everyone!

Praise be to God, i got a text message this morning saying "there has been an update to your case". I don't think there has been a time when i went from being completely asleep to completely awake and paranoid!!

Checked my email to find they ordered card production.

For those of you who don't know know my case, it was filed with a waiver of the joint filing requirement due to a marriage that ended with divorce. I was expecting an interview notice or to get slapped with an RFE notice! Without a lawyer, too.

Once again, Praise Allah for all His Mercy. i truly appreciate your help, everyone!

if there's any particular questions about my case, I'll happily answer them.

Last edited by okalian; May 1st 2010 at 6:08 am.
Old May 1st 2010, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Waiver approved!!

congrats ok.

So will you party today? Or its haram.
Old May 1st 2010, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

okalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really niceokalian is just really nice

Or its haram.
LOOL! yes i'm gonna go buy alot of beer. ROOT beer, that is
Old May 1st 2010, 7:12 am

EU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud of

Congratulation okalian!!!

Lostlove, I am new here and I prefer not to talk about my case in forums...I have just read some forums here and I can see you are here a lot and you know a lot about immigration issues. I would appreciate if I could talk private with someone who understand what I talk about. Please let me know if you are okay with that?

Ps. I cannot send you a private message, because I need to post on forums to initiate private txt.

Have a greet weekend the two of you.
Old May 1st 2010, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by okalian
Howdy everyone!

Praise be to God, i got a text message this morning saying "there has been an update to your case". I don't think there has been a time when i went from being completely asleep to completely awake and paranoid!!

Checked my email to find they ordered card production.

For those of you who don't know know my case, it was filed with a waiver of the joint filing requirement due to a marriage that ended with divorce. I was expecting an interview notice or to get slapped with an RFE notice! Without a lawyer, too.

Once again, Praise Allah for all His Mercy. i truly appreciate your help, everyone!

if there's any particular questions about my case, I'll happily answer them.
CONGRATS man I am so happy for you!!! That was quick.
Old May 1st 2010, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

EU:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660806
Old May 1st 2010, 7:31 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EU_Girl
Congratulation okalian!!!

Lostlove, I am new here and I prefer not to talk about my case in forums...I have just read some forums here and I can see you are here a lot and you know a lot about immigration issues. I would appreciate if I could talk private with someone who understand what I talk about. Please let me know if you are okay with that?

Ps. I cannot send you a private message, because I need to post on forums to initiate private txt.

Have a greet weekend the two of you.
I know you are already messaging, but we strongly discourage seeking or providing immigration advice in email and private message. If incorrect information is posted on the forums, at least someone else can correct it.

Be very cautious about applying one person's circumstances to your own case.

It's not OK to join BE just to use the Private Message function either. The forums exist to benefit all, and your example will likely be helpful for someone else.

I encourage you to start your own thread and explain your questions.

meauxna
Old May 1st 2010, 7:32 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lostlove
Thank you.
NOw you'll have to resist the temptation...
Old May 1st 2010, 7:36 am

EU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud ofEU_Girl has much to be proud of

Hi,
I have my own lawyer (both family and immigration)
My intention is not seeking advice. I am not going to tell my story to the world. I am seeking someone who went through hard time and who understand what I am talking about when I am using legal terms....that`s all.

I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Old May 1st 2010, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by okalian
LOOL! yes i'm gonna go buy alot of beer. ROOT beer, that is
Alcoholic root beer...Haram. A&W....Halal. Succulent kebabs with it.
Old May 1st 2010, 7:47 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I am seeking someone who went through hard time and who understand what I am talking about when I am using legal terms....that`s all.
I'm pretty sure most of us have gone through hard times... and many of us understand legal terms! Some people here are even lawyers!

Ian
Old May 1st 2010, 7:53 am

Ian,
I asked my husband stop the slender on the internet. It is on the decree. Well, he has not stopped of course and he left me however I do respect him and I just do not want to post on forums. I understand people here are friendly and understand legal terms...do not get me wrong.

Well, haha maybe I should make my friends drunk so they will listen to me talking about my case all night long Those who do not go through immigration, it can be kind a boring listening to me all the time....
Old May 2nd 2010, 4:55 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I would appreciate if I could talk private with someone who understand what I talk about. Please let me know if you are okay with that?

EU_Girl,

I understand you want to keep some things about your case private, that's understandable. I just wanted to let you know it is highly discouraged on this forum to give any immigration advice via PM or otherwise not in the public arena. Reason being is that we are not immigration lawyers, we are laypeople who have had similar experiences. If someone gives you wrong advice via PM, and you act on it, it can really put your case in jeopardy, as it might have been the wrong advice. We post in public so others can come along and correct that advice, or share different experiences under similar circumstances.

Of course no one can stop anyone from asking or answering via PM, but just wanted to warn you of the pitfalls of doing so.

If you truly need private assistance, you should have a consultation with a qualified immigration attorney. See www.ailalawyer.com.

Rene

*** Edit: Sorry, I didnt' realize meauxna had already covered this, when I posted my answer.

Last edited by Noorah101; May 2nd 2010 at 4:57 am.
Old May 3rd 2010, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not trying to be rude, but this is Okalian's post about his I-751 waiver approval can't EU girl open up a new thread? Milan
Old May 3rd 2010, 6:59 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milan79
I am not trying to be rude, but this is Okalian's post about his I-751 waiver approval can't EU girl open up a new thread? Milan
She did.

Rene

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.