Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-751 timeline (Nebraska SC)

I-751 timeline (Nebraska SC)

Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

needhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant future
Default Re: I-751 timeline (Nebraska SC)

Originally Posted by luchang71
His receipt date is 1/17/2006.
I just checked my mail today. I got approval and 10 yr card. I am really very happy!
Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:19 am
june

June has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud of
Red face Re: I-751 timeline (Nebraska SC)

Originally Posted by needhelp
I just checked my mail today. I got approval and 10 yr card. I am really very happy!
Hi Needhelp,

Congratulations!!

Fondly
June
Old May 2nd 2006, 12:56 am
vinayac

Originally Posted by June
Hi Needhelp,

Congratulations!!

Fondly
June
Hi,
First timer here, have couple of questions:

1) The processing dates for NSC shows Jan2006, but you applied in March2006 , so how come you got the yellow letter ? Does that mean the processing dates are for different reason?

2) We applied in April 1st week 2006, got the letter on of the extension for a year on April 10th with receipt date as April06 2006. Now do we wait for the yellow letter and what is a reasonable timeframe to wait and write to NSC about the yellow letter ?

Thanks a bunch

Old May 2nd 2006, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

needhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant futureneedhelp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vinayac
Hi,
First timer here, have couple of questions:

1) The processing dates for NSC shows Jan2006, but you applied in March2006 , so how come you got the yellow letter ? Does that mean the processing dates are for different reason?

2) We applied in April 1st week 2006, got the letter on of the extension for a year on April 10th with receipt date as April06 2006. Now do we wait for the yellow letter and what is a reasonable timeframe to wait and write to NSC about the yellow letter ?

Thanks a bunch
1. Yellow letter is NOT approval letter. It is just kind of RFE asking people to submit their original GC.

2. Processing date for I-751 shown in CIS website for NSC is accurate. At least in my case.
Old May 2nd 2006, 1:29 am
vinayac

Originally Posted by needhelp
1. Yellow letter is NOT approval letter. It is just kind of RFE asking people to submit their original GC.

2. Processing date for I-751 shown in CIS website for NSC is accurate. At least in my case.

Hi,

So we should not be worried about the letter that asks for the original card?. Thanks for the info, and approximately can you please let me , if we do not receive the letter what would be the next communication according to the dates now (They are processing 09 Jan 2006).

Old May 2nd 2006, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vinayac
Hi,

So we should not be worried about the letter that asks for the original card?. Thanks for the info, and approximately can you please let me , if we do not receive the letter what would be the next communication according to the dates now (They are processing 09 Jan 2006).
We are dealing with USCIS. How do I know? I just told you what happened in my case. Please be patient and respond to all letters you get from CIS, whatever it may be.
I will not be logging into this site for atleast six month. I will come back when I apply for naturalization.
Good luck with your I-751 adjudication.