I-751 ROC Timeline

Old Nov 25th 2019, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-751 ROC Timeline

For anyone interested, we recently filed for ROC.

Filing from Montana, so expecting to go to the Nebraska service center but, who knows - I work with a lady who is going through ROC also, so it will be interesting to see how her timeline pans out.

For reference for others, this is what we sent in:
  • 2016, 2017, and 2018 Tax Transcripts
  • Proof of insurance benefits with my wife as a dependent, life insurance, stock plan etc etc.
  • 1 year of bank statements (joint checking + savings)
  • 1 year of car finance statements in both of our names.
  • Both car registrations showing us both as the owner.
  • 2017, 2018 and 2019 apartment lease showing both names.
  • 1 year of utility bills in both of our names.
  • Copies of Green Card, Passport, SS cards etc.
Package was received today, so will update once check has been cashed and NOA1 received, which may be a while due to the holidays this week.

The long wait begins!
Old Nov 26th 2019, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 ROC Timeline

Welcome to the club. I ended up at Potomac. Never heard of it before this.
Old Nov 26th 2019, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tom169
Welcome to the club. I ended up at Potomac. Never heard of it before this.
Looks like Potomac is the preferred destination according to USCIS’ own data. I’ve seen a couple people’s cases get transferred to Potomac on other forums, I guess they’re spreading the workload around.

Not expecting any movement including the check being cashed for the next week or two due to the holidays.
Old Nov 27th 2019, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BenK91

Looks like Potomac is the preferred destination according to USCIS’ own data. I’ve seen a couple people’s cases get transferred to Potomac on other forums, I guess they’re spreading the workload around.

Not expecting any movement including the check being cashed for the next week or two due to the holidays.
​​​​​​
yeah I want to say it was about 2 weeks for me to get the receipt notice etc. 18 month extension from the expiry date of your green card.
Old Dec 4th 2019, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Thrilling update in the ROC Journey:

Check was cashed yesterday, received a text today with our case number, which begins with LIN so we'll be getting processed at the Nebraska Center.

Package was received this time last week, so only a week to get the check cashed which is fairly impressive with the holidays.

Just waiting on the 18 month extension letter now.
Old Dec 12th 2019, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Due to a rather unfortunate family emergency, it looks like we may be needed back in Colorado for the foreseeable future.

I'm assuming *if* we do have to move, I can just update my address via the AR-11 as I would with any move (pending application or not) and said I-751 will be updated to reflect that?
Old Dec 12th 2019, 6:31 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Not necessarily. I would call USCIS also, and then keep checking back to verify they've updated it.

Rene
Old Dec 12th 2019, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Not necessarily. I would call USCIS also, and then keep checking back to verify they've updated it.

Rene
Thanks Rene, I was thinking a call to USCIS or attempting to make an appointment at the field office back in CO might be a smart move too.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond repute

It's a long shot, but can't hurt to contact your local congressman / congresswoman, explain the situation, and see if they will consider fast tracking it for you?
Old Jan 15th 2020, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Forgot to update this, apologies!

After moving back to Denver, I completed the AR-11 which gave me the option to update an existing application with the receipt number.

I also called USCIS to confirm the address change had taken place on that application and they confirmed the change of address.

Still waiting on a biometrics notice, but from other forums it looks like November filers at the Nebraska Service Center are also waiting on biometrics still so, still playing the waiting game on that.
Old Mar 14th 2020, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Three and a half months after filing, we finally got a letter in the mail for the biometrics appointment (USCIS online has not updated, it just states case received on November 26th).

It’ll certainly be interesting to see if the appointment goes ahead with all this COVID-19 nonsense, can’t imagine cramming everyone into that small ASC will go down well.
Old Mar 14th 2020, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Three and a half months after filing, we finally got a letter in the mail for the biometrics appointment (USCIS online has not updated, it just states case received on November 26th).

It’ll certainly be interesting to see if the appointment goes ahead with all this COVID-19 nonsense, can’t imagine cramming everyone into that small ASC will go down well.
My case status didn't even update after I did biometrics.
Old Mar 15th 2020, 7:11 am
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

As a matter of general practice, it has been possible to have the biometrics taken at an earlier date or different location than given in the appointment letter. The worst thing that could (but very rarely did) happen was a refusal to take the biometrics at that time.

Make sure to have the interview notice stamped with the confirmation they were taken.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

As expected my biometrics appointment was unsuccessful, notices posted on the USCIS website showed the ASC’s as being closed (I still took a drive down there, as it’s luckily only 10 minutes away and I had already taken the afternoon off).

Notices on the door stated they were closed due to COVID-19 and to expect a rescheduled appointment letter at a later date.
Old May 19th 2020, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Update regarding biometrics:

As my previous post says, I was unable to actually have my biometrics appointment due to COVID-19. However in the mail today I received a notice stating that they would be reusing my previously captured biometrics (from AOS). Online status reflects this too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.