British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   i-751 questions (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/i-751-questions-616062/)

gazza64 Jun 21st 2009 4:29 pm

i-751 questions

Hi,

Ok, i`ve got all the required information that`s needed for the removal of conditions, but i`ve just got a couple quick questions before i send it.

Should the requested info be in any particlular order? Should it be stapled or paper clipped or nothing at all? Should the package be sent recorded delivery?

Thanks for any help.

Gazza

Jaxbar Jun 21st 2009 4:37 pm

Re: i-751 questions

Well I was a little OCD over it but I had mine bound at office depot. I had a lot of information and numbered it and created an index page.

Working on the idea that the less work they had to do the better and it seemed to do the trick.

Oh and yes recorderd or whatever its called where they need a signature.

Poppy girl Jun 21st 2009 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by gazza64 (Post 7685783)
Hi,

Ok, i`ve got all the required information that`s needed for the removal of conditions, but i`ve just got a couple quick questions before i send it.

Should the requested info be in any particlular order? Should it be stapled or paper clipped or nothing at all? Should the package be sent recorded delivery?

Thanks for any help.

Gazza

I just put it all in a open folder and always send recorded incase they come back at you with we never received it, its peace of mind.

Don't staple it for gods sake, a paper clip I have heard is annoying for the adjudicating officer as they open so many.

Mine was accepted fine.

Noorah101 Jun 21st 2009 4:44 pm

In our I-751 package, I stapled relative pages together (for example, the multiple-page tax transcript was stapled).

I held everything together with a big bulldog clip.

I sent it via US Postal Service, Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested.

Rene

Poppy girl Jun 21st 2009 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by Noorah101 (Post 7685815)
In our I-751 package, I stapled relative pages together (for example, the multiple-page tax transcript was stapled).

I held everything together with a big bulldog clip.

I sent it via US Postal Service, Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested.

Rene

You stapled :eek: naughty girl lol, I was told by an immigration officer that staples are their worst nightmare lol

gazza64 Jun 21st 2009 5:01 pm

Thanks everyone for the info.

Yes, i can imagine the immigration bods get 100`and 1000`s of these damn thing`s and if i can make thing`s easier for them, then perhaps, just perhaps they`ll make it easy for lil ole me!

Gaaza