Wikiposts

i-751 question

Old Jan 10th 2002, 12:39 pm
Sean

On my 3 yrs tax returns I have photocopied, do I have to photcopy the w2's as well?

I have everything packaged up ready to mail tommorow, 3 yrs tax returns 98,99,2000
lease agreement, our bank statements for last 2 yrs our car insurance bills Our car
title Our two childrens birth certificates 4 affidivits from family and friends.
Utility bills for past yr with our names on them. Medical insurance bills with our
names on them And a cover letter, all this being sent to tsc tommorow. Everything is
copied and ready to go including the fee, but I when I copied the tax returns I
forgot to do the w2's. Do I have to run of back to staples tommorow to photocopy all
those w2's or not?

Old Jan 10th 2002, 12:48 pm
Onigiri

How many I-751s are you planning to get approved with this much documentation ?
forget the copy of w-2s. A baby to the conditional marriage probably beats 4
affidavits and a flush of financial documents.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
copied
    >
    >
or
    >
    >

Old Jan 10th 2002, 12:59 pm
Sean

LOL, thanks for the info, Just trying to make sure I have enough stuff, guess maybe
went a little overboard huh!

>
    >
beats
    >

[usenetquote2]> > On my 3 yrs tax returns I have photocopied, do I have to photcopy the[/usenetquote2]
w2's
[usenetquote2]> > as well?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I have everything packaged up ready to mail tommorow, 3 yrs tax returns[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > 98,99,2000 lease agreement, our bank statements for last 2 yrs our car insurance[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > bills Our car title Our two childrens birth certificates 4 affidivits from family[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > and friends. Utility bills for past yr with our names on them. Medical insurance[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > bills with our names on them And a cover letter, all this being sent to tsc[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > tommorow. Everything is copied and ready to go including the fee, but I when I[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > the tax returns I forgot to do the w2's. Do I have to run of back to staples[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > tommorow to photocopy all those w2's[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > not?[/usenetquote2]

Old Jan 10th 2002, 1:53 pm
Ranjini

Don't worry about going overboard!! Sounds like you are just going to be fine, even
if you did go for the overkill with 4 affadavits!! Check out the "remove conditions"
link on: http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm Send it by
certified return mail with return receipt. And I'm fairly certain you are going to
make it without that dreaded interview. Ranjini

>
    >

[usenetquote2]> > How many I-751s are you planning to get approved with this much documentation ?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > forget the copy of w-2s. A baby to the conditional marriage probably[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > 4 affidavits and a flush of financial documents.[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > On my 3 yrs tax returns I have photocopied, do I have to photcopy the[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > as well?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I have everything packaged up ready to mail tommorow, 3 yrs tax returns[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > 98,99,2000 lease agreement, our bank statements for last 2 yrs our car[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > insurance bills Our car title Our two childrens birth certificates 4 affidivits[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > from family and friends. Utility bills for past yr with our names on them.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Medical insurance bills with our names on them And a cover letter, all this[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > being sent to tsc tommorow. Everything is copied and ready to go including the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > fee, but I when I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > copied[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > the tax returns I forgot to do the w2's. Do I have to run of back to staples[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > tommorow to photocopy all those[/usenetquote2]
w2's
[usenetquote2]> > or[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > not?[/usenetquote2]

Old Jan 10th 2002, 1:54 pm
Ranjini

Ooops!! I meant to say certified mail with return receipt!! Ranjini

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > LOL, thanks for the info, Just trying to make sure I have enough stuff, guess[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > maybe went a little overboard huh![/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > How many I-751s are you planning to get approved with this much documentation ?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > forget the copy of w-2s. A baby to the conditional marriage probably[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > beats[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > 4 affidavits and a flush of financial documents.[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > > On my 3 yrs tax returns I have photocopied, do I have to photcopy[/usenetquote2]
the
[usenetquote2]> > w2's[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > as well?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > I have everything packaged up ready to mail tommorow, 3 yrs tax returns[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > 98,99,2000 lease agreement, our bank statements for last 2 yrs our car[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > insurance bills Our car title Our two childrens birth certificates 4[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > affidivits from family and friends. Utility bills for past yr with our names[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > on them. Medical insurance bills with our names on them And a cover letter,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > all this being sent to tsc tommorow. Everything is copied and ready to go[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > including the fee, but I when I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > copied[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > the tax returns I forgot to do the w2's. Do I have to run of back to staples[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > tommorow to photocopy all those[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > or[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > not?[/usenetquote2]

Old Jan 10th 2002, 10:03 pm