I-751 NSC Timeline

Old May 10th 2008, 6:43 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 NSC Timeline

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
Thank you, but I was talking about the N-400..........he's been an LPR since June of 2007. So, we're keeping our fingers crossed that he will be able to vote in the next election!

~SG
..and this morning i got my 10 year card in the mail!!!

1 man mexican wave happening right here...
Old May 10th 2008, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
..and this morning i got my 10 year card in the mail!
WaHoo! Congratulations!

Ian
Old May 11th 2008, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

AAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband has an NOA dated 11/29/07 for the N-400 through Nebraska/Chicago. What's your district office? He had his biometrics about two weeks after the NOA and nothing since.

~SecretGarden
My District Office for N-400 is Houston, TX.
Old May 12th 2008, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Stoli is an unknown quantity at this point

Phewwww!!! Finally! I was beginning to get worried and really P-Oed, since my NOA was 2/16/2007

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 10, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Now need to make sure that the card doesn't have any typos
Old May 12th 2008, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

dabull is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stoli
Phewwww!!! Finally! I was beginning to get worried and really P-Oed, since my NOA was 2/16/2007

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 10, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Now need to make sure that the card doesn't have any typos

Congrats! Was your case also transferred to CSC?
Old May 12th 2008, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

Stoli is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup. Transferred to CSC in late March. My case was pretty standard-- no waivers requested, we had lots of evidence of joint accounts, incurance policies, mortgage, etc. Just took this long.

Funny fact--my extension letter expired today, on the day that I got the "Card Production Ordered" email Luckily, I have my i-551 stamp

This forum is an enourmous help for people like me who are waiting and worrying for months!
Old May 15th 2008, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

I received my 10 year card in the mail this morning. Now waiting for N-400 interview letter. I filed N-400 in March.
Old May 15th 2008, 7:00 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dabull
I received my 10 year card in the mail this morning. Now waiting for N-400 interview letter. I filed N-400 in March.
Great stuff - congrats!
Old May 21st 2008, 1:25 am
Just Joined

Quick question! I received another email after the "card production email" saying that an approval notice has been mailed to me and to follow the instructions on the notice. I have received my 10 year card but haven't received the approval notice. I was just wondering if you guys received an approval notice and what the instructions says on it?

Thanks
Old May 21st 2008, 2:43 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Quick question! I received another email after the "card production email" saying that an approval notice has been mailed to me and to follow the instructions on the notice. I have received my 10 year card but haven't received the approval notice. I was just wondering if you guys received an approval notice and what the instructions says on it?

Thanks
My husband never received an approval notice. He got the ten year card in the little folder-thingy and that was it. He never received a "welcome to America" letter that alot of people talk about either. I wouldn't worry about not having an "approval notice"--it's not asked for if you decide to naturalize. Print out your email and make sure to take a copy of your ten year card. Should be fine.

~SecretGarden
Old May 21st 2008, 3:46 am

special ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to all

Congrats!
Old May 21st 2008, 4:12 am
Just Joined

My husband never received an approval notice. He got the ten year card in the little folder-thingy and that was it. He never received a "welcome to America" letter that alot of people talk about either. I wouldn't worry about not having an "approval notice"--it's not asked for if you decide to naturalize. Print out your email and make sure to take a copy of your ten year card. Should be fine.

~SecretGarden
Thanks. I thought so.
Old May 21st 2008, 2:44 pm
strangely floppy..

Thanks
Nope - i got the email a few days before you, and never got the notice.
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

AAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CarlM
Nope - i got the email a few days before you, and never got the notice.
Neither did I.
Old May 28th 2008, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

GentelMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to everyone that received their 10 years GC.

I applied to NSC and my receipt date is April, 27, 2007 and transfered to CSC on April, 1, 2008 and didn't get news yet other than the transfer notice but I recently had a disorderly conduct minor misdemenor conviction so my lawyer sent CSC the information and notification about the conviction and I called to inquire a status update, they replied back that they are doing a back ground check. Has anyone applied on April07 and got approved yet?

Thank you.