Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:33 am
Just Joined

751 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-751 interview but We got divorced

Hi
I have I-751 interview next week
but We got divorced 5 month ago.
I dont know What to do
I talk to my xwife and she will come to the Interview.
And I have all the Papers that shows we was living together.
Do i have to bring All this documents with me and Her as well.
Please Help, If anybody had same situation?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:08 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 interview but We got divorced

No, you go to the interview armed with a new I-751 asking for a waiver for removal of conditions based on the fact that you are now divorced and married in good faith. Bring all the evidence you can that you did enter the marriage in good faith, your complete divorce decree, and filed taxes and submit at the time of the interview.

You are no longer eligible to standard removal of conditions based on a continuing valid and viable marriage.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:37 am
Just Joined

751 is an unknown quantity at this point

So I have to apply new I-751?
Can I bring the new I-751 to the Interview and Summit right there?
How about fee?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:24 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 751
So I have to apply new I-751?
Can I bring the new I-751 to the Interview and Summit right there?
How about fee?

If you read my post that is what I said.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

GOSH, PEOPLE TODAY!!
Why you waited so long? You thought you were probably gonna get approved without an interview huh? That's called cheating. As soo as you got divorced you were supposed to refile the I-751. Just do what Rete said. Best wishes Milan
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:55 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 751
but We got divorced 5 month ago.
You should have filed a new I-751 5 months ago then.

I dont know What to do
Go to the interview.

I talk to my xwife and she will come to the Interview.
She should *not* come. If she does, it will give the illusion that the two of you are still married and that is *not* true.

And I have all the Papers that shows we was living together.
Good... bring them all - you'll need them.

How about fee?
You may be required to pay again... you may not. Bring your checkbook just in case.

Ian