Reload this Page >

I-751 good faith waiver approved

Wikiposts

I-751 good faith waiver approved

Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

Yatsek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-751 good faith waiver approved

this morning in Philly. The immigration officer was very nice. He was just asking basic questions based on my documentation.
Quick and easy.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 5:30 am
Just Joined

sanaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-751 good faith waiver approved

Congradulations Yastek! I am in the same situation as you. I sent my application to vermont in August 2006. I have already gone to the biometrics appointment. I think it will be a couple of months before I hear anything from them.
So were you approved with an interview? Can you also please provide a timeline that lets us know how long it took them from the time they sent you a letter saying you have to be scheduled for an interview untill you went to the interview?
I would like to know your timeline and also can you get into more details about what the officer asked you at the interview?

Thanks, Appreciate your help!

Sanaz
Old Oct 4th 2006, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Sent application to VT in April, I got an interview notice about 3 weeks ago.

The officer was asking some basic questions, based on the documents that I had provided:

where/how did you meet?
how long did you live together?
information on her parents/family (names, jobs, where they live)
why did you break up?
did you try marriage counseling?
were you covered under the same medical insurance
your wife's birthday, etc.
some questions about the proofs that I sent

My answers were simple, once I had to answer I don't know/don't remember.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

curiousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud of

Congratulations, Yatsek, good job!
Originally Posted by Yatsek
this morning in Philly. The immigration officer was very nice. He was just asking basic questions based on my documentation.
Quick and easy.

Old Oct 4th 2006, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick and easy.

Hi I am on the same boat
Did you submit alot of evidence? Can you please tell me what. Thank u
Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

Yes, I had a lot of evidence:
pictures
private e-mails, cards, letters, web site printouts
statements from friends
all kinds of bills
leases
anything with both names on it
there were also some case specific documents that I wouldn't like to discuss here

I didn't have any joint tax documents or utility bills.

Get as much documents as you can even though they may look a little irrelevant.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 4:59 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: I-751 good faith waiver approved

Quick and easy.

Was your FBI background check completed? If so it will save some time and you should get your green card sooner.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

King Fisher,

I have no idea. I guess so. The immigration officer didn't inform me of any delays.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

KrisKumar is an unknown quantity at this point

King Fisher,

I have no idea. I guess so. The immigration officer didn't inform me of any delays.
Hi,
I have applied for 751 with NSC in April06 and waiting to hear from them ( I did receive the 1 year letter), so is the Name check done for every application?

Thanks,
Old Oct 5th 2006, 5:58 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KrisKumar
Hi,
I have applied for 751 with NSC in April06 and waiting to hear from them ( I did receive the 1 year letter), so is the Name check done for every application?

Thanks,
Yes.

Rene
Old Oct 5th 2006, 6:55 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: I-751 good faith waiver approved

Originally Posted by KrisKumar
Hi,

Thanks,
As Rene says!! Everyone has to go through the name check for possible criminal or terrorist links.