Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-751 Filed End of may..Need to moan, but have Q

I-751 Filed End of may..Need to moan, but have Q

Old Jul 1st 2013, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-751 Filed End of may..Need to moan, but have Q

Well hard to beleive time flies when your very happy and very much in love.....Awwww!

Anyway, we filed our joint petition to ROC on my card at the ed of May as my 90 day window opened and 2 weeks later the whole application and package came back from CSC stating that page 2 was missing!!! WTH???

We copy everything and have a mountain of paperwork as most of you will have and when we checked our copies, it was inserted, but how do you argue??? Simple...Dont!, just add what they want and send it!!!

So the actual dispatch was June and within a few days I had my NOA and a week later have my ASC appointment in Detroit on the 19th, however I have been reading that many from different states have done early Bios and were allowed in at the ASC to do so...

My question? Has anyone done an early walk in at the Detroit ASC? were they successful?
Old Jul 1st 2013, 1:48 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Filed End of may..Need to moan, but have Q

Just out of curiousity, can you not make your scheduled biometrics appointment date? With the I-751, it takes so long to process anyway, that doing an early walk-in won't really speed anything up significantly.

Rene
Old Jul 1st 2013, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Filed End of may..Need to moan, but have Q

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Just out of curiousity, can you not make your scheduled biometrics appointment date? With the I-751, it takes so long to process anyway, that doing an early walk-in won't really speed anything up significantly.

Rene
I have that option, but alas where I work have changed from 12 hour shifts to 8 meaning I now have to mon to friday as opposed to previous shifts that allowed 2 on 2 off basis.

Not looking or thinking that an early walk in would speed anything up, just a task that would prefer be done with if possible without loosing any extra money.

As I am on shutdown for the fourth this week and dont qualify for vacation pay I thought might be worth a trip to detroit as opposed to 2 weeks time and loose more money although this is important to us was worth asking!