Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-751 Divorce Approved VSC

Wikiposts

I-751 Divorce Approved VSC

Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

lulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud of
Default Re: I-751 Divorce Approved VSC

Originally Posted by sanaz
I did not get it. can you send it again......
hey there! Quick question - am goign through a very similar timeline/filing situation to you...

When you applied for your I-751 did you submit the request in your married name or your original maiden name?

Great to hear of your success - congrats!

Louise
Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Divorce Approved VSC

Dear Sanaz
I am in the same situation, Got married April 2005, Got conditional Green Card February 2006 got divorced in April 2007 Now appliying for removals, I have a lot of evidence as well, not a box tho but about 4 inches thick, I have a question about the joint bank account, which copies did you make from each month all the pages or only the first page. See the first page shows only a month of the statemnet and both names and address but it doesnt show any transactions thats on other pages.But I have heard the first page is enough. Please let me know . Thank you.