Wikiposts

i-751 and divorce...

Old Mar 9th 2015, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

eoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really nice
Default Re: i-751 and divorce...

Hey Rich,

Yes it is. Just tells you that you are still legal and can technically still leave and return to the U.S.

I did file at Vermont and according to the USCIS site it could take up to 6 months to process, so I will just go about my business and wait.

Ian
Old Mar 9th 2015, 4:20 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eoyn
Just tells you that you are still legal and can technically still leave and return to the U.S.
Please don't say "technically" when, in fact, you mean "actually". You are actually allowed to leave and return to the US.

Ian
Old Mar 24th 2015, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

eoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really niceeoyn is just really nice

Hey guys,

just a quick update, just received my biometrics letter, my appointment is on March 30th. Seems to be going pretty quick,

Ian
Old Sep 3rd 2015, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

Got transferred to the California office on August 20th!
Old Oct 12th 2015, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Just wanted to make a quick post.

Today, as I write this a tear is meandering down my cheek, I received confirmation that my 10 year green card is in production.

It was a long process, but by no means was it impossible, for those that read this that are still in orbit with their own particular problems, do not give up or ever lose sight of what you mean to achieve, with patience and the insight from this board, you will get to where you need to be. I just wish a major thanks to all that helped me on this path, may my questions help out others in need.

I am no expert, but I will stick around and hopefully give some small guidance to those who need it. Thank you so much! 9 years ago I entered this great country, and today I am finally one of its voices.

Ian
Old Oct 12th 2015, 8:00 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!

Rene
Old Oct 12th 2015, 10:11 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eoyn
I am no expert, but I will stick around and hopefully give some small guidance to those who need it. Thank you so much! 9 years ago I entered this great country, and today I am finally one of its voices.
Congratulations - and please do stay... we always need the experience of good people who have been through some of the more trickier aspects of things!

Ian