Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-751 - delivery receipt

Wikiposts

I-751 - delivery receipt

Old Jul 30th 2006, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

alect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nice
Default I-751 - delivery receipt

Was addressing the envelope to send off my I-751 to the CSC and instructing my wife about the certified mail with signature receipt (as I had done with the I-485).

But then realized that the CSC filing address is a PO Box - so I guess can't get a signed delivery acceptance as you can with the DO.

Is the USPS delivery receipt just as good?
Old Jul 30th 2006, 9:49 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 - delivery receipt

You can still send it certified, return receipt requested. It will be signed for by the person picking up the mail at the PO box.

Originally Posted by alect
Was addressing the envelope to send off my I-751 to the CSC and instructing my wife about the certified mail with signature receipt (as I had done with the I-485).

But then realized that the CSC filing address is a PO Box - so I guess can't get a signed delivery acceptance as you can with the DO.

Old Jul 31st 2006, 1:00 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
You can still send it certified, return receipt requested. It will be signed for by the person picking up the mail at the PO box.
(Rete, remind me of this again in 6 months when i file!!)
Old Jul 31st 2006, 10:18 am
Iliana

Hi, I sent my with 'priority mail' + 'delivery confirmation' - you get
a slip with a code and number to check status on-line...while nobody on
their end would have to sign or anything. It worked for me ! :)

Good luck!

CarlM wrote:
    > > You can still send it certified, return receipt requested. It will be
    > > signed for by the person picking up the mail at the PO box.
    > (Rete, remind me of this again in 6 months when i file!!)
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 31st 2006, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

curiousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud of

we sent ours via certified mail with return receipt,
we got the receipt, and instead of signature there is a stamp with "accepted by USCIS". We sent to CSC
Originally Posted by alect

Old Aug 7th 2006, 1:48 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Ditto.

Originally Posted by curiousmelon
we sent ours via certified mail with return receipt,
we got the receipt, and instead of signature there is a stamp with "accepted by USCIS". We sent to CSC