Wikiposts

I-751 Biometrics

Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-751 Biometrics

I just filed for the removal of conditions on my conditional Green Card with the Texas service center, they seem to be responding fairly quickly, to my surprise.

I got 3 letters through yesterday, one receipt, one asking for information if you have not already supplied it (I did with the original app), and one booking an infopass appointment for biometrics needed to complete the application.

Silly question, I take it that is fingerprints, is it? Or do they set about measuring your eyeballs, etc?! Seems like duplication of effort, being as I was fingerprinted on the way in.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 1:06 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Biometrics

Originally Posted by Dan725
I just filed for the removal of conditions on my conditional Green Card with the Texas service center, they seem to be responding fairly quickly, to my surprise.

I got 3 letters through yesterday, one receipt, one asking for information if you have not already supplied it (I did with the original app), and one booking an infopass appointment for biometrics needed to complete the application.

Silly question, I take it that is fingerprints, is it? Or do they set about measuring your eyeballs, etc?! Seems like duplication of effort, being as I was fingerprinted on the way in.
Yep, biometrics = fingerprints!..plus they measure your left testicle for comic relief!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 1:15 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

But your old one are not retrievable.... Trip down I-60 for you
Old Sep 6th 2006, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Feanor is an unknown quantity at this point

I submitted my I-751 to VSC on July 8th, and got sent a biometrics appointment letter a month later telling me to go to the Dover ASC on August 22nd.

They got the fingerprint from my right index finger, took my photo and made me sign on that sensor thing that always screws up my signature.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everybody.

Ah well, hopefully it'll be the penultimate dealing with USCIS before applying for citizenship next year.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

curiousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud of

Same here,
just right index finger, photo and signature
Originally Posted by Feanor
I submitted my I-751 to VSC on July 8th, and got sent a biometrics appointment letter a month later telling me to go to the Dover ASC on August 22nd.

They got the fingerprint from my right index finger, took my photo and made me sign on that sensor thing that always screws up my signature.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
... plus they measure your left testicle for comic relief!
Oh, hot damn! I just spewed coffee all over my monitor!

Ian
Old Sep 7th 2006, 1:25 pm
Paoli?A

Well i have been burned by lawyers before i didn't get much in
returned........I found out through a friend that if i re merry a
american citizen i can fixed that. I've been here in the states for
about 11yrs i came legal, but my marriage before didn't work because of
my ex-husbands heavy use of crack, thats why i divorced him.

Noorah101 wrote:
    > > My temp. residency expired 3 yrs. ago i didn't file the 90 day removal
    > > conditions to the permanent, I know that prob. about this point i'm
    > > out
    > > of status and i'm worried because i will have a baby of an american
    > > citizen which is my fiancee will i have a problem when i tried to
    > > re-married after i lost my residency? Whats for me to do? Please help
    > > me.
    > You definitely need to see an immigration lawyer. You have multiple
    > issues here.
    >
    > Best Wishes,
    > Rene
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 8th 2006, 12:47 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

I've been watching this thread waiting for someone to do a panic post saying they didn't have either testicle measured, and should they make an infopass appt to have it done. Oh that would have been THE classic post.

Originally Posted by CarlM
Yep, biometrics = fingerprints!..plus they measure your left testicle for comic relief!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

alect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nice

Originally Posted by Feanor

I was just in this morning. Exactly the same experience - right index fingerprint, photo, sign digitally. All over in less than 5 minutes.

this was at the Pico/Fairfax ASC in Los Angeles - my appointment notice said 8am - having read the posts here I knew there is no reason to be there at that time. Rocked up around 9am - people were alreadyt waiting in the seats. I filled out a form, was givne Blue 17 number, and before I could sit down I was called and above was taken, and I was done. Felt a bit guilty about all the others sitting there waiting - but I guess they were there for other reasons, and 751s are pretty straight forward as far as biometrics are concerned.
Old Sep 8th 2006, 5:39 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Alect

Was waiting for someone to post that it is not biometrics for security clearance but a biometric for the manufacture of the new 10 year green card.

Originally Posted by alect
I was just in this morning. Exactly the same experience - right index fingerprint, photo, sign digitally. All over in less than 5 minutes.

this was at the Pico/Fairfax ASC in Los Angeles - my appointment notice said 8am - having read the posts here I knew there is no reason to be there at that time. Rocked up around 9am - people were alreadyt waiting in the seats. I filled out a form, was givne Blue 17 number, and before I could sit down I was called and above was taken, and I was done. Felt a bit guilty about all the others sitting there waiting - but I guess they were there for other reasons, and 751s are pretty straight forward as far as biometrics are concerned.
Old Sep 8th 2006, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

no-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really niceno-spam is just really nice

Originally Posted by alect
...All over in less than 5 minutes.... my appointment....Felt a bit guilty about all the others sitting there waiting - but I guess they were there for other reasons...

Appointments have priority over all others