I-751

Old Jan 18th 2007, 3:35 am
Vincent1978

Default I-751

I have a question i hve sent my I-751 package.(jointly filed)
last week at VSC. What i learned from this web site That people are
getting thier approval quicker than 6 months?. And what are the chances
of getting a interview date?

--

Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:22 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751

Originally Posted by Vincent1978
And what are the chances of getting a interview date?
Since there are only two outcomes (interview or not), the odds of getting an interview are 50:50. The odds that any random person is called for an interview is probably less... which is good, I suppose.

Ian
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:04 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

--
Some people are getting I-751 adjudicated under 6 months, some are longer. Just depends on your specific case and where it was filed.

I don't think you can even predict your chances of having an interview. If USCIS has questions about your case, they can call you for an interview. If you get randomly selected for quality control purposes, you'll have an interview. If you DO get called for an interview, it's not a big deal...just go and answer their questions...it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your case.

Rene
Old Jan 18th 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Mine took just 84 days from mailing to receiving the card. Packet was sent to CSC on the 24th of October 06
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:16 pm
Vincent1978

Default Re: I-751 at vsc which is faster service center

> I have a question i hve sent my I-751 package.(jointly filed)
> last week at VSC. What i learned from this web site That people are
> getting thier approval quicker than 6 months?. And what are the
> chances of getting a interview date?

--

Old Jan 19th 2007, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

MMA2002 will become famous soon enough

> I have a question i hve sent my I-751 package.(jointly filed)
> last week at VSC. What i learned from this web site That people are
> getting thier approval quicker than 6 months?. And what are the
> chances of getting a interview date?

--
I'm guessing that you didn't like the answers that were given to you so you reposted your original question. Some people may be getting their approval quicker than 6 months and others are waiting much longer than that. We sent our application to VSC on November 28th and still don't have our receipt so we won't be one of those cases - it all depends on if you gave complete information as requested andthe USCIS individual doesn't mess up your address (like they did ours). Everyone's case is different so there really is no way to say whether you will be approved quicker than 6 months. Maybe but maybe not. Regarding your other question, from what I've seen on the board there aren't a lot of people that get called in for interviews for the I-751. You shouldn't expect to get an interview automatically. If you didn't provide them enough information in your application they MIGHT call you in for an interview, but again everyone's case is different. These are probably the only answers any of us can give you.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 1:37 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MMA2002
I'm guessing that you didn't like the answers that were given to you so you reposted your original question.
Not only did he copy, paste and post his original post again, he even QUOTED his OP in his second post. Geez...

~ Jenney