Wikiposts

I-751

Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Paul_12000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-751

Hello Everyone. I would really appreciate your opinions on this: I filed in my I-751 in August, got a notice of action dated August 15, 2005. I tried to check the status of my case online but my EAC case number is not recognized in the system. I called the INS customer service, and was told that Vermont Center is currently working on February 2005, and that I should patiently wait.

I wonder when or how soon since the actual notice of action date will I be able to track my case online or on the phone? Any personal experiences?

Thank you for sharing your opinions.

Paul
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:28 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751

Originally Posted by Paul_12000
Hello Everyone. I would really appreciate your opinions on this: I filed in my I-751 in August, got a notice of action dated August 15, 2005. I tried to check the status of my case online but my EAC case number is not recognized in the system. I called the INS customer service, and was told that Vermont Center is currently working on February 2005, and that I should patiently wait.

I wonder when or how soon since the actual notice of action date will I be able to track my case online or on the phone? Any personal experiences?

Thank you for sharing your opinions.

Paul
Hi Paul,

The I-751 is one of the few items you cannot check status of on line. You'll just have to sit and wait, and check processing times if you want to. But you can't look up your particular case number.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:46 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_12000
hi Paul,

'Never' is the answer to your question.

Watch the posted processing dates for your Service Center, but don't watch too closely. Also, don't be surprised if your case gets transferred to Nebraska or another SC.
I-751s seem to be running from 3 months-9 months for approvals *right now*. Your mileage may vary.

For now, your expired card+the NOA your recieved are your proof of status. Guard them carefully! And happy waiting

PS: you may still apply for naturalization on schedule, even if you do not have a decision on your I-751.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 11:57 am
Just Joined

Paul_12000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for your prompt reply.

Paul
Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

bantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi Paul,

The I-751 is one of the few items you cannot check status of on line. You'll just have to sit and wait, and check processing times if you want to. But you can't look up your particular case number.

Best Wishes,
Rene
I never knew that you cant see your I-751 case status online. Hmm, interesting...