I-751 (2007 Only)

Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

devilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to all
Default Re: I-751 (2007 Only)

Originally Posted by JoySisey
Cant wait to report the outcome tomorrow!
You shouldn't have any problem getting into the building if your husband has a valid passport, they will accept that. Our problem was that everything he has is expired.

Funny thing though they sure don't put an expiration date on his social security card so he can continue to work and pay taxes
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

JoySisey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by devilishgrin
You shouldn't have any problem getting into the building if your husband has a valid passport, they will accept that. Our problem was that everything he has is expired.

Funny thing though they sure don't put an expiration date on his social security card so he can continue to work and pay taxes
LOL. I know thats right... Good luck to you. Thank you for posting your comments. Although, you didnt get much help...I certainly received a bunch of helpful informtion and I thank everyone for that.

Please share with me your experience when you and your husband presented to InfoPass. Just want to know what to expect.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:25 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Bad time to lose the wallet.
Sadegh lost his wallet once, right after he recieved his conditional green card. He left it in the restroom at a fast food place, somehwere along I-10 Freeway just outside of Tucson. He didn't realize it until about 4 hours later...we drove back to get it and of course it wasn't there. We put a stop on the few credit cards he had in there. Fortunately there wasn't much cash in it either. He was so upset that he might have lost his green card so soon after getting it, but as it turned out, once we got home...amazingly he had taken it out to look at something on it, and had forgotten to put it back in his wallet! The green card was sitting on the table at home. How weird is that! The only thing we had to do is get a replacement State ID. On top of that, about two weeks later, a package from Tucson shows up in our mailbox, containing his wallet, intact, nothing missing, all money and credit cards still there, with a simple note that said "sorry it took so long to return your wallet, I was too busy to get to the post office until now". Some kind soul had found it in the restroom and returned it to the address on his ID. It's so nice to know there are decent people out there.

Rene
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Sadegh lost his wallet once, right after he recieved his conditional green card. He left it in the restroom at a fast food place, somehwere along I-10 Freeway just outside of Tucson. He didn't realize it until about 4 hours later...we drove back to get it and of course it wasn't there. We put a stop on the few credit cards he had in there. Fortunately there wasn't much cash in it either. He was so upset that he might have lost his green card so soon after getting it, but as it turned out, once we got home...amazingly he had taken it out to look at something on it, and had forgotten to put it back in his wallet! The green card was sitting on the table at home. How weird is that! The only thing we had to do is get a replacement State ID. On top of that, about two weeks later, a package from Tucson shows up in our mailbox, containing his wallet, intact, nothing missing, all money and credit cards still there, with a simple note that said "sorry it took so long to return your wallet, I was too busy to get to the post office until now". Some kind soul had found it in the restroom and returned it to the address on his ID. It's so nice to know there are decent people out there.

Rene
That's awesome!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:11 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoySisey
Thank you for your comments, however, as you can see, Rene, I and others, have come to the same conclusions noted in other posts that the goal will be as you suggested. Thanks though.
S'cuse me for being 8 minutes late to the party.

Good luck with all that.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: I-751 (2007 Only)

Originally Posted by meauxna
S'cuse me for being 8 minutes late to the party.

Good luck with all that.

LOLOL....My bad Meaxna. No disrepect intended. I truly appreciate any and all info you've given. I see that you are everywhere providing lots of input...it appears that everyone needs you and youre falling behind the 8 ball (you arrive at my party late.... LOLOL....) Just joking.

Seriously Meauxna, no disrespect intended! Thank you so much!

Joy
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

Amir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really nice

I opened a thread about my experience with I-751 here before noticing this thread.

Today, I got great news! I got this from the USCIS email notification service:

Receipt Number: SRCxxxxxx

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
So I shall be eagerly awaiting the mailman everyday!

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Old Jul 27th 2007, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Social Security Card is not work authorisation.

And taxes has nothing to do with status, well you get a few more breaks if you are a USC.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 11:54 pm
Just Joined

devilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boiler
Social Security Card is not work authorisation.

And taxes has nothing to do with status, well you get a few more breaks if you are a USC.
errrr that was meant to be sarcastic
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:04 am
Just Joined

errrr that was meant to be sarcastic

I think everyone else got it Devilishgrin - just as your name implies...LOL.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

gaby214 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: I-751 (2007 Only)

Sent my I-751 : July 14th
Arrive at the Vermont Service Center : July 19th (According to the Tracking Number)
Check hasn't been Cashed yet.
Status : Still haven't received anything yet. Still Waiting...

Documents sent:

1. Application Form I-751- Petition To Remove Conditions On Residence

2. Copy Of Permanent Resident Card

3. Petition Fee and Biometric Services – Check $275.00

4. Evidence Of Relationship:

a. Copy Of Marriage Certificate

b. Copies Of Birth Certificate Of my 2 Babies
(22mos & 5 mos)

c. Copies Of Proof Of Birth Letter From The Hospital Of my 2 Babies:

d. Copy Of Joint Bank Account Statement

e. Copy Of Certification Of Group Health Plan Coverage

f. Copy Of Utility Electric Bill Dated July 2006 Bearing Both Names

g. Copies of Joint Federal Income Tax Refund for the years 2006 and 2007.

h. Copy Of Itinerary And Boarding Pass For The Overseas Vacation Trip To The Philippines Last Year 2006 For all of us.

i. 2 Affidavits From Grandparents (Take Note that they are NOT Notarized)

j. Pictures: (14 pictures printed in Word Document)

--- end ----
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 2:43 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Sent I-751 July 14th and check was cashed today Aug 1. (Texas Service Center).

I sent a lot of evidence, too much to list, probably too much generally, but as I had gone to the trouble of saving it all...

Good luck everyone I'll keep you posted.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 3:56 am
Just Joined

gaby214 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: I-751 (2007 Only)

Sent my I-751 : July 14th
Arrive at the Vermont Service Center : July 19th (According to the Tracking Number)
Check cashed : Dated July 30th Update
Status : Still haven't received anything yet. Still Waiting...

Documents sent:

1. Application Form I-751- Petition To Remove Conditions On Residence

2. Copy Of Permanent Resident Card

3. Petition Fee and Biometric Services – Check $275.00

4. Evidence Of Relationship:

a. Copy Of Marriage Certificate

b. Copies Of Birth Certificate Of my 2 Babies
(22mos & 5 mos)

c. Copies Of Proof Of Birth Letter From The Hospital Of my 2 Babies:

d. Copy Of Joint Bank Account Statement

e. Copy Of Certification Of Group Health Plan Coverage

f. Copy Of Utility Electric Bill Dated July 2006 Bearing Both Names

g. Copies of Joint Federal Income Tax Refund for the years 2006 and 2007.

h. Copy Of Itinerary And Boarding Pass For The Overseas Vacation Trip To The Philippines Last Year 2006 For all of us.

i. 2 Affidavits From Grandparents (Take Note that they are NOT Notarized)

j. Pictures: (14 pictures printed in Word Document)

--- end ----
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

Entering month number 4 (filed on the 24th of April). Don't expect much to happen right now, at least not till the end of the year.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

It will happen soon.

Originally Posted by Kbf @ Lycomonline . Com
The purpose of this thread is to hear from people who got approved or
have submitted there cases(I-751) in 2007. I am sure it will help some
folks including me.

--

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.