I-751 (2007 Only)

Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:37 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I-751 (2007 Only)

update for my case

filed 6/27 csc
received 6/29
online case status shows change 7/2
chq cashed 7/5
noa received 7/10
biometrics appt letter received 7/12
bio appt phoenix 8/4
email received 9/11 (our 3 yr anniversary Current Status: Card production ordered.

yay!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:40 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by souls canuck
update for my case

filed 6/27 csc
received 6/29
chq cashed 7/5
noa received 7/10
bio appt phoenix 8/4
email received 9/11 (our 3 yr anniversary Current Status: Card production ordered.

yay!!
Woo hoo, congratulations!!

Rene
Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

AZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really nice

update for my case

filed 6/27 csc
received 6/29
chq cashed 7/5
noa received 7/10
bio appt phoenix 8/4

yay!!
Congratulations!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:01 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

thanks a lot!! we are cracking a nice bottle of wine tonight

Ian, now I don't have to check online a gazillion times a day, what will I do with all this extra time??? (funnily after checking.. for like the 4th time today I said to myself, self, that's it.. I am just going to wait now and stop checking...)
Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

update for my case

filed 6/27 csc
received 6/29
chq cashed 7/5
noa received 7/10
bio appt phoenix 8/4

yay!!
Congratulations!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mfchang
Has anyone filed to CSC recently?
The package was received by them on 8/27. So far, nothing happened
yet. They haven't even cashed the check.

Here is my timeline. (hope I can update it soon........)

8/24 Sent the I-751 package
8/27 Received by CSC
It normally takes a month from the date you file to receive the NOA.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

istoleabloke is a jewel in the roughistoleabloke is a jewel in the roughistoleabloke is a jewel in the roughistoleabloke is a jewel in the rough

Our I-751s were received on 8-16 (sent to NSC but transferred to CSC). Checks cashed 9-7 and received the NOA1s on 9/10 with a Notice date of 8/15. Waiting for bios.

Hope that helps,
PJ
Old Sep 12th 2007, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Ian, now I don't have to check online a gazillion times a day, what will I do with all this extra time?
I suggest you now use your copious free time to improve the quality of the human condition!

Ian
Old Sep 12th 2007, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

kellyoc519 is an unknown quantity at this point

The CSC is just flying right along!

Anybody else like us still languishing at the VSC?

K
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

winterpassing is an unknown quantity at this point

How about Nebraska? Has anyone gotten approved from there lately?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 4:20 pm
Banned

Sexytime has a brilliant futureSexytime has a brilliant futureSexytime has a brilliant futureSexytime has a brilliant futureSexytime has a brilliant futureSexytime has a brilliant futureSexytime has a brilliant future

Well I came here to post a message about my own delayed I-751 activity because I was beginning to get very nervous, and it is some sort of comfort to see that I'm not the only one.

I sent my form to Texas SC and I received confirmation on January 25th. Completed biometrics in March, and havnt heard anything since. I'm a bit nervous because I'm outside the 'six month processing time' (it's been nearly 8 months).

How are you guys speaking to USCIS people? Anytime I call the customer service number, I get into automation hell. Whenever I enter my receipt number, it repeatedly tells me "Sorry you didn't enter enough numbers" and eventually disconnects me. Is there an email or a number to speak to a human voice?

I'm at the point now where I just want this over with. It's like a sore pair of shoes that I just want to take off, throw in the corner and never have to wear again.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sexytime
How are you guys speaking to USCIS people?
You'd be better off making an InfoPass appointment than trying to call... but honestly, the I-751 is a low priority application since your status as a PR does *not* change at all while it is being processed. When you are eligible, feel free to file for naturalization whether or not the I-751 has been adjudicated. Filing the N-400 will force adjudication of the I-751.

Ian
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sexytime
How are you guys speaking to USCIS people? Anytime I call the customer service number, I get into automation hell. Whenever I enter my receipt number, it repeatedly tells me "Sorry you didn't enter enough numbers" and eventually disconnects me. Is there an email or a number to speak to a human voice?
Call 1-800-375-5283, then enter the following options & should should get through to somebody.

options 1,2,6 and 0

I tried this earlier today to get a status on my n-400 application, don't expect any useful information though!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

devilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to alldevilishgrin is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: I-751 (2007 Only)

We can't be the only ones still waiting for the Notice of Action of pending I-751 AS I stated earlier in this thread we sent it in April and still no NOA. When I called the misinformation line we were told that they would send it again, when we didn't receive it in 30 days we called again they said it was still showing that no one had taken action yet and we should make an info-pass appointment which we did and were told that there was a problem printing these notices at the moment and they didn't know when the issue would be resolved and that they could stamp my husbands passport instead which would give him enough verification to get his drivers license renewed. Well problem is/was the passport is expired! Still waiting for the renewal from the british consulate. In the meantime we have called them 3 times and the last time I called the man had such an attitude with me! He basically said they know these letters didn't get mailed and there is nothing HE can do about it and I should stop calling because it wasn't helping!!!!! :curse: What else am I suppose to do? We got a response letter about 3 weeks ago about our first call in May saying "we received your request to remail the letter and it will be mailed to you" It didn't even specifically say which letter we were requesting! The second letter we received was the biometrics appointment letter, which we had to send back requesting a reschedule because my husband doesn't currently have a valid ID because of all of this! The third letter was received today and it says "you requested a plastic green card, you need to comply with the biometrics appointment and follow the instructions sent to you" No wonder we never received a remail of this notice if the dillholes we speak with don't understand what we are talking about! ARGH please, anyone have any advice?
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:50 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by devilishgrin
The second letter we received was the biometrics appointment letter, which we had to send back requesting a reschedule because my husband doesn't currently have a valid ID because of all of this!
To my knowledge, an expired passport, expired drivers license, and expired State ID are all still valid IDs. An expired ID won't be good for the purpose it was issued (driving, for example), but it's valid for ID purposes.

Rene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.