I-751 (2007 Only)

Old Aug 31st 2007, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

lulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud of
Default Re: I-751 (2007 Only)

hi Rene - thanks for answering...appreciate...

oh i didnt realise these things were specific....no I havent received one and was jsut curious as to what individuals/couples sent in as further evidence in response to a letter like that.

x

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi lulu,

If you are asking what Wild sent with his RFE, that's specific only to whatever they requested of him. If you receive an RFE, it could be for something totally different, so whatever Wild sent in won't be the same as what you'd send in.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Aug 31st 2007, 9:43 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lulu204
hi Rene - thanks for answering...appreciate...

oh i didnt realise these things were specific....no I havent received one and was jsut curious as to what individuals/couples sent in as further evidence in response to a letter like that.

x
Yep, they send in whatever evidence the letter asks for specifically.

Rene
Old Sep 1st 2007, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AZ_751
Dhanyawaad/shukriya Wild Bhai!

Wish you best of luck for your approval
No problem bhai. Kahan se ho? India ya Pakistan?

Haan yaar yeh approval ho jaye to ek tension kam ho zindagani mein.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lulu204
Mind sharing what you included?

Just in case I get one too...although, to be honest, I can't think what else i could send them...
Rene is right. What you send to them as a response to an RFE received would depend on what they have asked you for.

In my case, they asked for a statement explaining the conditions surrounding the termination of the marriage and any efforts made to save it including counseling. If they do send you an RFE, it might or might not be the same.

That being said, I chatted with a member on visajourney who had received the *exact same* RFE. She responded back to it and got the approval letter within the next two weeks.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wildestkabs
My updated timeline -

April 24th - I-751 filed with a divorce waiver (CSC)
April 26th - I-751 delivered
May 23rd - Received 1 yr extension letter
May 24th - Received biometrics letter
June 5th - Biometrics done
August 20th - RFE received
August 31st - RFE mailed to CIS
I wasn't able to mail it on August 31st. I actually mailed it today. So the timeline is -

Sept 5th - RFE response mailed to CIS

Now waiting for the final result, hopefully a positive one.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:39 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Well I decided to check the online status and it says my file is in California... - anyone got a clue as to why it was moved from Texas and also why it is now referred to as
CR 189 petition?

I am not panicking just interested and felt I should update my new I-751 friends.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:44 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

I don't know but that might explain the slow down for some filers... almost 4 weeks past my "hoped for" approval date, based on others here who filed same. of course still checking every bloody minute hoping for that all important your card has been ordered..
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by souls canuck
... of course still checking every bloody minute hoping for that all important your card has been ordered..
I was going to suggest that doing this will lead to madness... but I guess it's too late!

Ian
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:28 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

It was too late before I started
Old Sep 7th 2007, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

AZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really niceAZ_751 is just really nice

Originally Posted by AZ_751
Just got this message:
------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: WAC07xxxxxxxx

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 29, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service.
------------------------------------------------
I received my plastic card today. It was mailed on 09/05. Card is valid till 08/29/2017.

My old card is set to expire on 09/30/07.

Last edited by AZ_751; Sep 7th 2007 at 6:39 pm.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Here!

Originally Posted by Kbf @ Lycomonline . Com
The purpose of this thread is to hear from people who got approved or
have submitted there cases(I-751) in 2007. I am sure it will help some
folks including me.

--
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

My RFE was delivered today at CSC.

Updated timeline -

Sept 5th - RFE response mailed to CIS
Sept 10th - RFE received by CIS
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:24 am
mfchang

Has anyone filed to CSC recently?
The package was received by them on 8/27. So far, nothing happened
yet. They haven't even cashed the check.

Here is my timeline. (hope I can update it soon........)

8/24 Sent the I-751 package
8/27 Received by CSC

Old Sep 11th 2007, 12:16 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mfchang
The package was received by them on 8/27.
It's been 2 weeks, and you're already complaining. Have you no patience?

Ian
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:50 pm
Mc

On 11 Sep, 05:16, ian-mstm <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Has anyone filed to CSC recently?
> > The package was received by them on 8/27. So far, nothing happened
> > yet. They haven't even cashed the check.
>
> > Here is my timeline. (hope I can update it soon........)
>
> > 8/24 Sent theI-751package
> > 8/27 Received by CSC
>
> It's been 2 weeks, and you're already complaining. Have you no patience?
>
> Ian
>
> --
> Posted viahttp://britishexpats.com

Just so you know, I am not complaining. I am just asking if anyone
filed about the same time as me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.