I-175 packet help

Old Nov 13th 2020, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-175 packet help

Hi guys, well it's nearly time to remove the conditions on my removal of conditions and needed some insight on how to make the packet up.
Now I've had someone on social media say that the infomation states that you can not use a binder, my with (US) citizen read the form filling tips and said it stated, do not use binders that we can not easily disassemble ....I sent a binder with my iI-130, personally I can't see a problem......what's everyone's experiences.....thanks in advance.
Old Nov 14th 2020, 12:45 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-175 packet help

I assume you mean I-751?

Do not use a binder (USCIS will just open it all and throw it away). Just put everything in a large envelope. You can staple multi-page documents together. You can use a binder clip to hold documents together if you want to.

Rene

Last edited by Noorah101; Nov 14th 2020 at 2:14 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2020, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101 View Post
I assume you mean I-751?

Do not use a binder (USCIS will just info it all and throw it away). Just put everything in a large envelope. You can staple multi-page documents together. You can use a binder clip to hold documents together if you want to.

Rene
Thanks for the reply..
i actually find this process of the packet , just as stressful. One thing I'm gonna do to limit size and weight I'd photo copy my pictures , because originally I was going to send originals in plastic photo sleeves, so this will help with the weight...
Old Nov 14th 2020, 2:14 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

You can put multiple photos on one page to save paper, too. I think I did 6 per page.

Don't put any documents in sleeves either. USCIS will remove it from the sleeve and throw the sleeve away.

Rene
Old Nov 14th 2020, 3:33 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

If you are anal and most of us were with these processes, make a checklist for yourself, i.e. 1. Legal Civil Documents: a. Marriage Cert; b. Birth Certificates; c. Green Card photocopy (front and back), etc.

This is help you check track of what you need and what you have included in your packet. NEVER send originals unless expressly asked for. ALWAYS keep two sets of the exact packet for yourself/files. One of the originals and one of copies. WHY? It is not unusual for things to go missing at the USCIS and this way you have the originals on hand and an exact packet so that you can resend missing documents if needed.

DO NOT overwhelm them with documentation. If your packet is over an inch to an inch and a quarter in thickness, you are fine. Over that is too much IMHO.
Old Nov 14th 2020, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete View Post
If you are anal and most of us were with these processes, make a checklist for yourself, i.e. 1. Legal Civil Documents: a. Marriage Cert; b. Birth Certificates; c. Green Card photocopy (front and back), etc.

This is help you check track of what you need and what you have included in your packet. NEVER send originals unless expressly asked for. ALWAYS keep two sets of the exact packet for yourself/files. One of the originals and one of copies. WHY? It is not unusual for things to go missing at the USCIS and this way you have the originals on hand and an exact packet so that you can resend missing documents if needed.

DO NOT overwhelm them with documentation. If your packet is over an inch to an inch and a quarter in thickness, you are fine. Over that is too much IMHO.

i did read somewhere, where another participant Within the same process, stated her pack weighed over 4lbs in weight... I will however photocopy my pics as stated above (Thankyou) and removal of all sleeves and plastic photo sleeves , will reduce the weight considerably....