Reload this Page >

I-134 worries for K1 interview in London

Wikiposts

I-134 worries for K1 interview in London

Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:22 am
Just Joined

dapman will become famous soon enoughdapman will become famous soon enough
Default I-134 worries for K1 interview in London

My interview is in a week's time and I have masses of documents and paperwork but I am still not certain that I am good to go because what I have in the way of I-134 supporting documentation could be deemed to be a little short and I just wondered if I am worrying over nothing.

My fiancee earns a thousand or two over the 125% poverty guidelines for two people (me and her). She has done so for the last two years. She has sent me four years worth of full tax returns but I noticed today as I was copying them that the last two years don't have W2's with them (2004 and 2003) but are full tax returns and do have something very similar to a W2 which is an employers tax statement. Also, her bank letter was screwed up in that the bank manager wrote a very nice letter confirming that my fiancee is an account holder with the bank and has been since 1996 but did not put a current balance figure on the letter. My fiancee has sent me all her bank statements for the last year though (up until last month). My fiancee has also sent a copy of the deeds to her house and valuations - she has a very small mortgage on it, about 15% of the value of the house. Like everyone else I am stressed out with so much riding on the interview so could anyone please comment on whether I am likely to get bounced at the interview because the paperwork could be deemed to be incomplete even though there is so much financial information.

Thank you for your help.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:05 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-134 worries for K1 interview in London

Sounds to me like you have more than enough information.

Don't worry yourself too much they never looked at 95% of the stuff I took. I'm sure you'll be fine

good luck anyway
alan

Originally Posted by dapman
My interview is in a week's time and I have masses of documents and paperwork but I am still not certain that I am good to go because what I have in the way of I-134 supporting documentation could be deemed to be a little short and I just wondered if I am worrying over nothing.

My fiancee earns a thousand or two over the 125% poverty guidelines for two people (me and her). She has done so for the last two years. She has sent me four years worth of full tax returns but I noticed today as I was copying them that the last two years don't have W2's with them (2004 and 2003) but are full tax returns and do have something very similar to a W2 which is an employers tax statement. Also, her bank letter was screwed up in that the bank manager wrote a very nice letter confirming that my fiancee is an account holder with the bank and has been since 1996 but did not put a current balance figure on the letter. My fiancee has sent me all her bank statements for the last year though (up until last month). My fiancee has also sent a copy of the deeds to her house and valuations - she has a very small mortgage on it, about 15% of the value of the house. Like everyone else I am stressed out with so much riding on the interview so could anyone please comment on whether I am likely to get bounced at the interview because the paperwork could be deemed to be incomplete even though there is so much financial information.

Thank you for your help.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:12 am
Just Joined

dapman will become famous soon enoughdapman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I-134 worries for K1 interview in London

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Sounds to me like you have more than enough information.

Don't worry yourself too much they never looked at 95% of the stuff I took. I'm sure you'll be fine

good luck anyway
alan
Bless you Alan! I promised myself I would not get stressed........yeah, right!!

Thanks again Alan, I appreciate it.

Cheers
Dave