Wikiposts

I-134 N/A Or NONE

Old Nov 14th 2002, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-134 N/A Or NONE

I am the US Citizen. I am filling out the I-134 for my fiance to take to London. My salary is over the poverty line, so I understand that I just need to give him a letter from my employer along with the last 3 years tax returns. My question is when filling out the I=134 do I put n/a in all the other fields that ask for dollar amounts except for the annual income field. I dont want to write none as I do have bank accts and personal property etc.

Thanks
Old Nov 14th 2002, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

I filled in everything I could answer, including attaching a copy of my latest 401k statement. It doesn't hurt to "over-prove" your case for being finanically able to support your fiance.

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Nov 14th 2002, 7:23 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-134 N/A Or NONE

Originally posted by gracejilly
I am the US Citizen. I am filling out the I-134 for my fiance to take to London. My salary is over the poverty line, so I understand that I just need to give him a letter from my employer along with the last 3 years tax returns. My question is when filling out the I=134 do I put n/a in all the other fields that ask for dollar amounts except for the annual income field. I dont want to write none as I do have bank accts and personal property etc.

Thanks
You can complete the fields if you wish. You can also must put N/A. Although I only used my salary, I put in the figures but didn't include supporting evidence.

Rete