British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   I-134 or I-864 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/i-134-i-864-a-127364/)

robclews Jan 17th 2003 8:16 pm

I-134 or I-864

Last question for today.....Promise........

Anyone know if I need an I-134 or an I-864 as an affidavit of support. I understood it was the I-134 for London and the other one for AOS.

However I was just looking at Visa Services section at the US Embassy site and they reffer to the 864, as they are all gone home now and as they are also off with Martin Luther King Day on Monday, i was keen to hear from anyone who might know.

Thanks From,

A very parranoid have i forgotton anything ..........Rob

katesuiter1 Jan 17th 2003 10:24 pm

Re: I-134 or I-864

Originally posted by robclews
Last question for today.....Promise........

Anyone know if I need an I-134 or an I-864 as an affidavit of support. I understood it was the I-134 for London and the other one for AOS.

However I was just looking at Visa Services section at the US Embassy site and they reffer to the 864, as they are all gone home now and as they are also off with Martin Luther King Day on Monday, i was keen to hear from anyone who might know.

Thanks From,

A very parranoid have i forgotton anything ..........Rob
You are correct, Rob. The I-134 is for the interview. I soooo know how you feel when you say you feel paranoid!!
Kate. xxxxx:D:D:D

gracejilly Jan 17th 2003 10:35 pm

Hi Rob,

I-134 is what I gave my Fiance to bring.

What was the date of your approval from Vermont. Mine was Jan 13, just got it in the mail this evening. As of yesterday, London still didn't have. They say if you overnight it they can set up interview. But now with the Holiday, can't do that till Tues. Post when you receive in mail, and when they get in London please.

You must be thrilled after all that time

robclews Jan 17th 2003 11:09 pm

Mine was the 16th of jan, Jesus i was all ok and organised, bitching about the delay, the second we get the approval, i turn into a headless chicken !!!

Rob

gracejilly Jan 17th 2003 11:12 pm

know exactly what you mean, haven't slept, can't find all my notes, second guessing all the docs I gave my fiance at Thanksgiving, freaking out about the date...the date...the date.

I really want to book my honeymoon as the prices in Disney go up again at Easter tteee hheee

robclews Jan 17th 2003 11:14 pm

Thanks gang, where would I be without you

Rob

rogerpenycate Jan 18th 2003 1:03 am

Originally posted by robclews
Thanks gang, where would I be without you

Rob
Rob,
Congratulations my old son. Another one bites the dust !!

robclews Jan 18th 2003 10:50 am

Thanks Roger