Mj

Default I-134.

Do i need to fill out an I-134 for each of my fiance's
children or are they included in the I-134 I will file for her with
the embassy??
Mike

Old Jan 29th 2004, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-134.

Originally posted by Mj
the embassy??
Mike
Mike,

Read the I-134. It has a section to list your spouse/fiance and all children.

Jamie
Old Jan 29th 2004, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

This was not clear to me either from the instructions. Taking no chances, I completed one for each of them. It seemed a bit redundant but so does a lot of this stuff.

Originally posted by Mj
the embassy??
Mike
Old Jan 29th 2004, 3:53 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Mj,

One I-134 for the consulate. Unless they tell you different. Remember, you're not providing the I-134 for the sake of the I-134 itself - you're supplying the I-134 to fullfill the requirements of DS-2000.

The same is not true of the I-864 that you will have to provide for AOS. Each sponsored immigrant requires their own I-864.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by Mj
the embassy??
Mike
Old Jan 29th 2004, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

You are probably right, Jeff. I guess what threw me off was this line in the instructions: "A separate affidavit must be submitted for each person." I am not quoting this to be sarcastic because in the form itself you list not only your spouse but any children as well. If not for that line in the instructions I would have prepared just one I-134.

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Mj,

One I-134 for the consulate. Unless they tell you different. Remember, you're not providing the I-134 for the sake of the I-134 itself - you're supplying the I-134 to fullfill the requirements of DS-2000.

The same is not true of the I-864 that you will have to provide for AOS. Each sponsored immigrant requires their own I-864.

Regards, JEff